Shorter Sativa Strain Wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPEARCHUCKER

Leavin'ya Bowlegged
Reaction score
Let my Jack beans sit around to long. Out of 30-40, not a single one has popped yet.
Everything else has been popping like mad for me.
So whats a shorter Sativa?

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Let my Jack beans sit around to long. Out of 30-40, not a single one has popped yet.
Everything else has been popping like mad for me.
So whats a shorter Sativa?

I think it is either Durban Poison or Satori that is sometimes called a Sativa that behaves like an Indica....not sure though. I think THG has grown the Satori maybe she will chime in.

You can keep Satori very manageable. She also adapts very well to lst and scrog. The only DP I grew was a real monster--it grew like a true sativa.

Out of the two Kalichakra (mandala seeds) one is very short, the tall one I top. Train wreck, columbian gold are two more that are sativa dom. but don't have to be tall.

Thanks for all the input.
I was eyeballing some of those Mandala strains to begin with. Glad I wasnt looking in the wrong places.

Have heard some stuff also about mozambbique. GJ ?

GL with the search :aok:

look at purple shman budy think its mostly sativa like 70/ im growing 1 the now hope its a she thers a grate lemony smell to it im loveing ...breeder dutch passion...[j];)

Latest posts

Back