Should I be down on myself over hermie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High how are you

Reaction score
Good morning everyone hope your growing experience is going awesome today !! I had a question 🙋🏻 it’s my second harvest and it’s taken me upto week 9 of flower to realize genetics and strains really do matter . I say that bc I chose to grow Cherry pie not knowing how easily they can hermie . I bought 8 seeds from expert seed bank and one of them came out to be a full
Blown make - Gods Bud . And now I see some seeds on my cherry pie . So I was depressed last night and felt like a failure and calling it quits after this . I just want flower with ZERO SEEDS . Don’t giv a f^%%* about the quality anymore . Bc the quality looks insane now yet they have seeds . My question is am I the only one that has ever felt like shit bc of a hermie 🤷🏻‍♂️ anyways thanks for reading 🫶🏼 and pray for me bc I’m really upset at myself and nobody else but me :/

Don’t be so down on yourself High. I’ll admit, having something go wrong after investing so much time is no fun for any of us so I’m feeling bad for you too as I’ve been their not with a hermie but with various other various disappointments. Giving up tho has not been an option for me tho as I’ve also seen really nice grows with minimum problems

so the first thing if your interested in continuing like me is what may be causing your plants to hermie?

Good morning everyone hope your growing experience is going awesome today !! I had a question 🙋🏻 it’s my second harvest and it’s taken me upto week 9 of flower to realize genetics and strains really do matter . I say that bc I chose to grow Cherry pie not knowing how easily they can hermie . I bought 8 seeds from expert seed bank and one of them came out to be a full
Blown make - Gods Bud . And now I see some seeds on my cherry pie . So I was depressed last night and felt like a failure and calling it quits after this . I just want flower with ZERO SEEDS . Don’t giv a f^%%* about the quality anymore . Bc the quality looks insane now yet they have seeds . My question is am I the only one that has ever felt like shit bc of a hermie 🤷🏻‍♂️ anyways thanks for reading 🫶🏼 and pray for me bc I’m really upset at myself and nobody else but me :/
Man don’t be bothered by one hermie you will go on and grow hundreds of successful plants it’s trial and error it makes you a better grower I smoke my hermie plants and I dam sure keep them seeds they might be feminized I would grow those seeds and see what they come out to be my last grow my grand daddy purple plant hermied I was happy to get seeds each grow carry its on Suprise so turn that frown to a smile good buddy 👌👌👌

There is always the next grow. keep your head down and stay focused. Don't let a lil spilt milk kill your passion. It can happen in anyone's grow.

just knock those seeds off and start rolling some joints

now if you grew the herbs for resale , good luck , you are lucky if your customers understand

but yeah , your seeded weed is just as strong as the unseeded

somebody please prove me wrong

now if you grew the herbs for resale , good luck , you are lucky if your customers understand

Yes big is right just grab an old double record album and have a little rollie pollie party with those seeds. The weed should not be any weaker.

Nope. I know your a right. I've grown the same strain. One had seeds , one didn't. Smoke just the same. Seeds were just in the way.

Nope. I know your a right. I've grown the same strain. One had seeds , one didn't. Smoke just the same. Seeds were just in the way.

they are in the way unless it was a planned pregnancy 🤡😂🤡

but yeah , we still accidentally smoke a seed now and then and that causes a flashback and next thing we know is we are outside looking at rocks out in the pasture without any clothes on and listening to the White Album

Do the rocks normally wear clothes?
89C41BB1-A40D-4155-A60D-9A8636B5B9CA.jpeg

Latest posts

Back