Should i be worried....i dont know!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenfire

Reaction score
Is it pretty normal for the leaves that first sprouted up to die once the plants reach a certain point in veg? Cuz, mine are dying, but i am seeing new growth all over the place!

those colytons I think there are called (stoner memory sucks). They always die of on me. they served there purpose in getting the plant started but not needed after its first set of true leaves.

Mutt said:
those colytons I think there are called (stoner memory sucks). They always die of on me. they served there purpose in getting the plant started but not needed after its first set of true leaves.

Figured as much! Plants are sky rocketing, i havent even started their nutes yet. I am just giving them water with a growth stimulator...might just stick with what i am doing, seems to be working!

Thanks Mutt, you put my mind at ease! :D

Greenfire said:
Figured as much! Plants are sky rocketing, i havent even started their nutes yet. I am just giving them water with a growth stimulator...might just stick with what i am doing, seems to be working!

Thanks Mutt, you put my mind at ease! :D

The growth stimulator will not give it what it needs to grow. End of week two I start 1/4-1/2 strngth ferts. Or the start of the third set of branches. which ever comes first. Thats when the plant starts needing those ferts. Just start the ferts low and work your way up to the "recommended amount". Always be watchful if using cheaper types of fert. such as Miracle grow or schultz or something along those lines. Those tend to be a little too strong from what I've seen from people using it.

Latest posts

Back