Should I get a carbon filter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sup Roor, I agree...better safe than sorry. If you wanna gambble, go with the grow. Check around the house frequently. If you smell is in or around the house, try this out. It works and it is cheap....Cant hurt.

DIY Carbon Scrubber

-GG

you can get small carbon filters to fit a 4" fan, they are not that expensive. fer 12 plants you dont need a big 1. check this link out www.bustan.ca indoor growing and go to odor control. 89.00 can. dont need a vortec, i got a hurricane fer 1/2 the price.

also they have fox farm nutrients

Yes, absolutely needs a Carbon filter... plants won't smell too bad all the time... but when the ole nuggets show up it'll be skunky =0

German Gigalo said:
Sup Roor, I agree...better safe than sorry. If you wanna gambble, go with the grow. Check around the house frequently. If you smell is in or around the house, try this out. It works and it is cheap....Cant hurt.

DIY Carbon Scrubber

-GG

Thanks Gigalo for this url tip, I made two 6" carbon scrubers, the instructions was easy, but the price was a little off, the motor fans each were minimum $40 at homedepot in Canada, found princess auto had 6" starting at $26, but the small 4" fans where expensive up to $50, I ended paying a total of $116 for two of them, I just finished hooking it all up, will find out tommorow if the smell is gone.. L8R

Carbon Scrubber is a good idea. Have you looked into ONA Gell? I have both but the ONA gel works great.

Latest posts

Back