Should I remove unhealthy leaves?

Triptwo

Reaction score
Hello again.

I recently posted asking for advice about a young plant that I was advised may have had nutrient burn. A couple of weeks with better soil and pure water and it's looking much healthier.

Should I remove the leaves that were damaged by over feeding?

It's an autoflower (Northern Lights, 2fast4buds).

Attachments

Flower

Reaction score
I do, but I have not been doing this for years like some of the other members on here.
I am sure someone on here with more experience in the matter will chime in shortly.

bigsur51

Reaction score
no , leave the leaves alone , wait until that baby grows up 3 times as tall as she is there

also , when that plant is fully grown and ready to flower , you can remove up to 30% of the fan leaves and it will not affect the rate of photosynthesis

RosterMan

I had a rough night and I hate the flucking Eagles
Reaction score
Leave them leaves
When the plant gets larger and then start to wither and turn yellow remove them then

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hello again.

I recently posted asking for advice about a young plant that I was advised may have had nutrient burn. A couple of weeks with better soil and pure water and it's looking much healthier.

Should I remove the leaves that were damaged by over feeding?

It's an autoflower (Northern Lights, 2fast4buds).
I usually leave the leaves alone until they don’t look useful to the plant anymore. The plant maybe using them for something g they need. I do break this rule occasionally when I get OCD about a really ugly one tho…good luck 🍀

Latest posts