Should I remove unhealthy leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triptwo

Reaction score
Hello again.

I recently posted asking for advice about a young plant that I was advised may have had nutrient burn. A couple of weeks with better soil and pure water and it's looking much healthier.

Should I remove the leaves that were damaged by over feeding?

It's an autoflower (Northern Lights, 2fast4buds).

Attachments

• IMG_20220525_085704.jpg
    IMG_20220525_085704.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 14
I do, but I have not been doing this for years like some of the other members on here.
I am sure someone on here with more experience in the matter will chime in shortly.

no , leave the leaves alone , wait until that baby grows up 3 times as tall as she is there

also , when that plant is fully grown and ready to flower , you can remove up to 30% of the fan leaves and it will not affect the rate of photosynthesis

Hello again.

I recently posted asking for advice about a young plant that I was advised may have had nutrient burn. A couple of weeks with better soil and pure water and it's looking much healthier.

Should I remove the leaves that were damaged by over feeding?

It's an autoflower (Northern Lights, 2fast4buds).
I usually leave the leaves alone until they don’t look useful to the plant anymore. The plant maybe using them for something g they need. I do break this rule occasionally when I get OCD about a really ugly one tho…good luck 🍀

Latest posts

Back