"Should I Smoke Dope?"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiksroks

Fat Farmer
Reaction score
Just watched "Should I Smoke Dope" on BBC America. It was pretty good. Journalist Nicki Taylor travels to Amsterdam to investigate the growing debate about legalization. While there she reports on the effects of weed by smoking it the whole time. She starts with some Jamaican and by the end she is smoking the strongest hash available. Was very entertaining. Check it out if you get a chance. . .

It's on youtube. . . My wife and I were tokin and lolin.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zurElIUyrdU

First video here, follow the series sequentially.

This is by far the best quote of the video:
"Just in case, I have medical help on standby..."

-nasty

I'm watching it right now, it has some good points, but she's a lightweight smoker and doesn't have much knowledge on it. In that turn she has some bad points as well.

We just thought it was funny watching her try to do her research all lit and giggly.

kiksroks said:
We just thought it was funny watching her try to do her research all lit and giggly.
That was funny when she said she couldn't even talk without giggling at every freaken thing including the guinea pig bedding stuff.

I saw that. She said it was the worst experience ever. She was told to take 2-3 puffs then wait 15 minutes then take couple more if not feeling any effect. She smoked at least half of the joint and she started to freak out and said she was getting paranoid. Next day she said it was the worst ever - every paranoid thought she ever had came at her all at once.

Latest posts

Back