Should I trash them??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks alot for all that info hick, you answered all my questions with a little extra to spare. When I go get my supplies this thursday I'll pick up a bag of FF or BG and transplant to bigger pots.
Hick said:
Az..I used Black Gold for years, and was pleased, but recently switched to FF ocean and forest. Now I'm very pleased. Not to say it's better, but I'm experiencing fantastic results with it,
I bought 'n used 2 bags of that "Super Soil". The texture and appearance is very similar to the BG, but there is a big diff. somewhere. I ran into numerous problems with it too. Not sure what lay behind it, I didn't bother to diagnose and correct. I just went and bought the FF, transplanted, and it corrected itself.
I'll co-sign mutts statements on soil. IMHO..you're far ahead to spend the few extra $ on quality dirt. The FF costs me $16 p/bag here. I bet it's a li'l cheaper in your area. RO water is better IMHO, than distilled, too. Seems I remember RO machines everywhere when I was down that way.
I'd repot them, soak em in good with plain ph adjusted water, and give them a week. FF or BG have plenty of nutes for awhile.
****!...those aren't bad a'tall for 2 weeks old.

Also thanks for all your replys and ideas I learn sumthing new everyday!

Latest posts

Back