Show and Tell something funny

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember this exercise in Basic Training. Seems kind of stupid having a tree in the way of a troop never doing anything like this in real life. Looks like only smoke. We threw live grenades. At any rate this guy wasn't a pitcher on his little league team......

08561a3901ef8777d8e13abdf92eeb43.gif

This is the local bar at the small town where my Cabin was before I sold it. Take a close look at their bathroom facilities. Also notice the urinals arn't hooked up. Wonder how many drunks have pissed it them thinking they were for real instead of a joke......better watch your feet

attachment.php

My Son in Law is from Nebraska.....goes back every year for the big holiday.....

attachment.php

Last edited:
This is the local bar at the small town where my Cabin was before I sold it. Take a close look at their bathroom facilities. Also notice the urinals arn't hooked up. Wonder how many drunks have pissed it them thinking they were for real instead of a joke......

attachment.php

My Son in Law is from Nebraska.....goes back every year for the big holiday.....better watch your feet

attachment.php
I cant see the Pics

Ok, another way.....finally, showed up. More steps this way but I went around the fire wall. This Is the local bar at my cabin I used to own. Notice the urinals outside the back door.

20190404_140203.jpg

Ha ha, I found a way around the wall. Gotta go to the grow store will post the other pics later.

Latest posts

Back