Show me your garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a safe and happy Memorial Day!
We obviously all love growing cannabis, but what is in your garden? Do you grow your cannabis in your garden too as a decoy? I will hopefully be moving to a parcel of land here soon where I can grow my own produce. I wanted to know if you apply your growing talent into growing your own foods. Share some pictures if you have them please!!!
And GROW!!!!!

I have a tiny vegetable garden that is starting to make veggies. Todays look…
IMG_8080.jpeg
IMG_8081.jpeg
IMG_8082.jpeg
IMG_8083.jpeg
IMG_8085.jpeg
IMG_8086.jpeg
IMG_8088.jpeg
IMG_8087.jpeg

we have a mini garden this year compared to previous years

just a few raised beds with garlic , potatoes , a few squash and 3 tomato plants

last year we had about 30 mater plants out

we are taking a break this year

we have a mini garden this year compared to previous years

just a few raised beds with garlic , potatoes , a few squash and 3 tomato plants

last year we had about 30 mater plants out

we are taking a break this year
Matered out huh?, LOL. I have been watching potato grow videos. It's so cool how they grow.

Not fair subby. I just got all my plants in less that a week ago. Here are a few from last year.

Can anybody tell me what this is?

IMG_20211001_123254397.jpg

Here is a nice Beet

IMG_20201008_164212812_HDR.jpg

Rainbow of colors

IMG_20210930_074917721.jpg

And finally give me a month and this is what It will look like.....complete with the dog. She loves walking around in the garden.
20170807_144835.jpg

Awe sweet! Lots going on there. What area do you stay in? Looks like you have started these a while ago. What did you do to the ground before planting?
Thank you for sharing!!!!
East coast Virginia. Lucky that there was good soil and lots of worms in my two small square ft beds. I only put leftover cannabis dirt in there. Started some inside some outside and bought tomatoes from the nursery this year. 😊

Watch out for the Squash Borers. I hate those fkers. Got my Eggplant covered with a net.

I think that is beyond repair. I know the medicine they give for peonies affliction. It is called Xiaflex. They used it to straighten my finger on my left pinky last winter. I had dypuytrens contracture....If the procedure causes them to do the same thing the your pecker as they did to my hand I wouldn't let a doctor anywhere near me.

Latest posts

Back