show me yours, & I will show you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys/gals. I thought it would make 4 a nice thread for us growers to go to & discuss nutrients. How boot that? I will show you mine, if you show me yours. not that either. I am talking about all the nutrients you as a grower have collected, and or was gifted, or purchased in the past. I myself have done allot of testing for a few companies in the past. Also light companies. I was gifted a 800 watt LED system all for conducting a "grow journal". I was so stoked they just gifted it to me around 2 yr's ago. Anyways, this thread isn't bout lighting. Its about nutrients. I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, however I did happen to see a nutrients section on the thread board. I hope that this thread would remain a free place for everyone to discuss their nutrients, and or show what you are using. I myself have bounced back n forth over the past 15 yrs. Between Synthetic & Organic. Finally settling on using Organics. lol I hope to speak to you, and hopefully make some new friends, and talk to old friends.

View attachment PIC_1254.jpg

View attachment 20140514_193550.jpg

So I try to keep it simple for me. When I was using promix I used the 3 gh products. But for now I am using
ocean blend ff and big bloom for finishing. I like the combo for me. I used to use roots organic and really liked their products as well.

I hear that bro. I have those in that pile of mine somewhere. lol
I really dont like the Synthetic nutrients all that much myself. I have the roots organic also. Its some good stuff. I start mine out on it sometimes depending on which I am using on which ones. ;) I run around 2 to 3 nute lineup at a time on different strains. Mainly thats because I know those certain strains do better with those particular nutrients. Know what I mean? :vap-bobby_on_the_be
View attachment 213715

So I try to keep it simple for me. When I was using promix I used the 3 gh products. But for now I am using
ocean blend ff and big bloom for finishing. I like the combo for me. I used to use roots organic and really liked their products as well.

Damn Dank you sure have a collection!! Mine seems so small compared to yours.

I'll have to straighten up and take a picture, my stuff is scattered across rooms. :rofl:

You know that nute I'll be trying out... Would that happen to be the P3?

Thanks. yeah I still have of the P3 actually. However I was telling you about this stuff. **** works great bro. Just small amounts though in the bottom of your container when transplanting is what I have been doing.
Damn Dank you sure have a collection!! Mine seems so small compared to yours.

I'll have to straighten up and take a picture, my stuff is scattered across rooms. :rofl:

You know that nute I'll be trying out... Would that happen to be the P3?

View attachment PIC_1266.JPG

Thanks. yeah I still have of the P3 actually. However I was telling you about this stuff. **** works great bro. Just small amounts though in the bottom of your container when transplanting is what I have been doing.

How should I go about applying it then since I normally go from starter pot to final home, no transplant between veg n flower.

I do the final home bro. It seems to give um that final kick they need imo. Keeps um nice & really green. Also has TONS of really good microbes in it. :)
How should I go about applying it then since I normally go from starter pot to final home, no transplant between veg n flower.

That PM looks great. You notice any big vs small buds, or did you mostly train it down so more medium sized buds from training.

I do the final home bro. It seems to give um that final kick they need imo. Keeps um nice & really green. Also has TONS of really good microbes in it. :)

Well awesome, I'll keep in touch with exact applications.

The 1st set of pictures is our F1 Brush Hog. Working on feminized. LST trained. Under a 600 watt pulse start MH/HPS. The last single picture is of our Purple Monkey's.

the Purple Monkey looks SO yummy :)
hell they all do!!!

I've only got a little bit of this and that.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400117577505.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 90
  • uploadfromtaptalk1400117660161.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 98

Latest posts

Back