show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture234.jpg
Picture225.jpg

Pranics kitty mel mel

IT MY BABYGIRL!!!! Melanie is such a sweeties... she's my *****... yes thats a good *****... Thanks summy... Now imma have to post a cute piccy of spaz... and shhh you don't know me.. hahahaha

pranicfever said:
IT MY BABYGIRL!!!! Melanie is such a sweeties... she's my *****... yes thats a good *****... Thanks summy... Now imma have to post a cute piccy of spaz... and shhh you don't know me.. hahahaha
pranic you still drinking that bud?
00000011.gif

Spaz.jpg

This Is Spaz Meow-Mix Cooper... No the cats last name isn't mine or summerangel's ... But Spaz is Summerangel's lil boy. I had the pleasure of naming him... He is such a spazoid.. but a cutie.. Couldn't get much of a better pic, he kept moving lil' shit head.. hahaha​

oh loyal friend,how you continue to grow so wide.
you hobble and hurry to be at my side
it's been a long day for both you and i,
so lets sit here and relax and even ask why
i'll give you som food i got just for me
in exchange for your quiet but loving comany.
oh what happens tomorrow and the day after that?
who gives a rats ass.lets stay here and get fat....
(sorry for the poetry i know it's an mj site ,,i woke up this morning and my dog was dead ,,he must have died in his sleep i had him 10 years ,,had to dig him a spot out back....just feeling sad and lonley .rasta

Wow dude, sorry for your loss man. I am sure that dog is in the happy hunting grounds chasing them squirrels. ;)

Here is some pics of my dogs. Two of them are pitbulls and one is a roc lab mix.
The one in the older looking pic was my first dog remy she died last year of old age. The pic with the puppy his name is titan a red nose pit bull. He was so high in that pic. now every time i smoke he wants some, he is a moucher he never wants to put any money on it. dam dog
"RIP REMY" 2005

Titan 3.jpg

Titan 8.jpg

Bailey13.jpg

remy cristal easley (RIP) 2004.jpg

That puppy is sooo cute, he looks so stoned and happy! PS: You need to fire your housekeeper though, hahahaha! :rolleyes:

GreenDayGirl said:
That puppy is sooo cute, he looks so stoned and happy! PS: You need to fire your housekeeper though, hahahaha! :rolleyes:
Haha , he is laying in the laundry baskets, although I could use a maid you want the job GDG . wages include all the pot you can smoke and all the food you can eat …lol

rasta said:
oh loyal friend,how you continue to grow so wide.
you hobble and hurry to be at my side
it's been a long day for both you and i,
so lets sit here and relax and even ask why
i'll give you som food i got just for me
in exchange for your quiet but loving comany.
oh what happens tomorrow and the day after that?
who gives a rats ass.lets stay here and get fat....
(sorry for the poetry i know it's an mj site ,,i woke up this morning and my dog was dead ,,he must have died in his sleep i had him 10 years ,,had to dig him a spot out back....just feeling sad and lonley .rasta
whats up rasta. I'm very sorry that you lost your dog. People dont understand that when you lose a dog it's like losing a family member for real. I can only hope that you decide to get another one in the future. When my first dog died i said i would never get another one but there i was 2 weeks later getting another one. take care rasta

dam GDG your cat looks just like my first cat exactly the same man i miss that cat it was so freindly always rolled onto the floor so you can pet him then one day we let him out and he never came back the other 2 cats i got are retarted pee all over my dam room when they got a litter box idiots i tell you...

Whats up drift. The little ladies are cute. I like the last pic. My dog loves to fall asleep like that. ;)

Latest posts

Back