show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to add another pic of Vernon, I couldn't resist.

vresize.JPG

hey!!! Vernon's laying down on the job :D

nice pics of all the dogs...love the incognito ones Mom :cool:

love the lizard...are they very hard to care for?

Ok....I'll bore you all with my kitty Norman. Sure she looks sweet now but this cat kills "anything" that scurries, flaps or eats nuts. Shes not real popular with the old people in the neighborhood who all have bird and squirrel feeders. I'm sure my cat thinks they were put there for her to make it easier to pick the little critters off :eek: Hey...who knew how much noise a little mousie can make in his last moments of life?

77700800_243888094_0.jpg

norman.jpg

GreenDayGirl-I could sure use Norman at a time like this. We have a critter in the garage that won't go away. ;)

These two are my two dogs in thier disguises. Bammers is made up to look like a Manx cat and The Dink is disguised as a Persian cat.

Bammers is about 20 years old and The Dink is about 10.

I've trained Dink to use stealth hunting. You can see that in one picture, he looks just like a 7up carton. You can't even see him. What a hunter!

Bammers is just his fat happy self!

Bammers has started doing something very strange. He'll Meow at me with a cadence like speech. When he finishes, I'll say something to him. He waits until I've finished and he'll again say something to me while moving his mouth like speech. I think the dude is trying to talk. After all these years, he's seen me talk to him so much, he's trying to tell me to shut up, he doesn't know English.

The Dink can stand next to my 6' book shelf and launch strait up to land softly on the top of it. He makes it look like he just "stepped" over on it.

Neither cat is allowed in the grow areas. The Dink went ape-crap crazy on me the last time he was in there and I dumped a plant.

What a pair.

I've been searching Chinese recipes for a good one for cat. When I find it, these guys are history! Hhahaahahahaha

MVC-016S.JPG

MVC-017S.JPG

MVC-018S.JPG

Stoney Bud said:
I've been searching Chinese recipes for a good one for cat. When I find it, these guys are history! Hhahaahahahaha

BAD!!! I nearly spit out my drink and ruined a 2nd computer!!! :D

Monkey....OMG i want your cat....such a beauty :)

Stoney....your dog/cat Dink....looks exactly like a cat i keep trying to cat here in my neighbourhood :p

we are seeking 3 good homes.....three kitties left :eek: i am getting way too attached to these buggers....it will be so sad to let them go

KittyLand 036 (Small).jpg

Camping 002 (Medium).jpg

Camping 027 (Medium).jpg

This is Chase. He keeps unwanted visitors away. He's very good at his job...
The newest addition to the fam. is Libby. No ankle is safe. Chase is 1/2 reg. Black Lab and 1/2 reg. boxer. Awesome mix! The puppy is a reg. long-haired Dachshund.

P9060019crop.jpg

P9090002 (600 x 450).jpg

Whats up everyone. Well i have been trying to get pics of this little guy or girl for the past 2 weeks ever since he or she started coming down out of the tree. We have named he or she little joe. Usually they have 2 or 3 per litter twice a year but this is the only one we have seen. It was raining out this morning so he or she is wet.

100_5925.jpg

100_5930.jpg

100_5932.jpg

My avatar, his name is Charlie, I wish he was mine though, catsitting for a freind.

Whats up 420smoker. Yes your dog is the same as ours a minature poodle and the same color no less. What are the odds of that. :p

Latest posts

Back