show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all you lucky people with your cats and dogs...I wasn't allowed to have a cat or dog at this place because the owner is allergic to just about everything...lame...so I settled with this little girl. I used to have a beautiful male of a different spieces but he eventually died:( . He had dark blue legs, a green head, and his butt was bright orange with tiger stripes. The females live up to 15 years...Males mature, breed, and die soon after. This girl has quite a ways to go before reaching a full size of about 9 inches.

And no...I never take her out and hold her...This spieces is said to be quite docile and great for handling, but mine seems to be the angriest thing in the world. I prefer not having my face eaten.

spider.JPG

spider3.JPG

CUTE??!! the only cute thing is the cage....A turtle or a mose would go nise in there...lol..(no not as a snack for the spider..)

lol

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
ahh...how can you say that...look at her...and her big butt...aw, she's a cutie.
Her *Big* *Hairy* *Butt*!

As hard as I may try to adjust my thinking, females having big hairy butts is not becoming an attractive thought.

Yikes! :bolt: :eek:

northernlightssmokn said:
CUTE??!! the only cute thing is the cage....A turtle or a mose would go nise in there...lol..(no not as a snack for the spider..)

lol

OOOO!! I can't wait till she's big enough. When she gets up around 5-6 inches I can feed her small mice and anole lizards. It's so cool. My male that died used to get fed small mice. It was really interesting to watch how he stalked and hunted it before springing on it. And man...Tarantulas are FAST. They're definitely not those slow walkers like everyone thinks. LOL, one day I was cleaning his tank and putting him in another container and he shot out and jumped right onto my lap. I just about **** a brick :p.

Stoney Bud said:
Her *Big* *Hairy* *Butt*!

As hard as I may try to adjust my thinking, females having big hairy butts is not becoming an attractive thought.

Yikes!

hahaha agreed. Definitely don't take my women like that ;).

Well the one that i married WASNT like that but after 7 kids my wife has got a butt like that BIG AND HAIRY,I think that it is her birth control so we dont have any more kids...:rolleyes:

Lilly is my wifes 3 year old mini lop bunny , and Harley is a 7 year old shepard lab mix ( he's the gaurd dog )

Very cute!! Do they get along or do they have to be separated??

Your bunny looks like one that I had as a young child. His name was Tinkle... he loved CoCo Puffs!

No they dont get along , Well i'm not sure really , they never met . The dog has his own place . My garage is 30' x 30' with a 60' x 30' fenced in area on the side in the back yard, and a doggy door leading to it , this is harley's home , the garage is heated of course . The bunny on the other hand , this is her house we just live here with HER .. She has free reign of the house in the evenings and is litter trained , WELL for the most part , and she doesnt like cocoa puffs but occasionaly will leave YOU some cocoa puffs to clean up !!!

Very cool!!

Funny about the coco puffs thing... Tinkle somehow got into a box of them and ate so much that it killed him!! Sad but a true story - killed by Coco Puffs! At least he went out eating what he loved!

Nice "puppies" drfting07!! Good luck when they're full grown! Although, I'm sure that just as the picture shows, they're angels!!

Nice kitties CaptainViper - I've always thought black and white cats as being very loving... haven't had one yet, but will some day!

I love everyones pets....well except for maybe PewPews..LOL.

Here are mine in order of the food chain. :D

This is Mo Betta:

Apr071123411.jpg

Smokey:

June07045.jpg

Bruno is 16 yrs old:

IMG_0073.jpg

And here's our 110 lb Great Pyrenees. Isn't she pretty. :) Such a gentle giant!

Feb07213.jpg

Thanks for looking.

drfting07 said:
Heres Molley and Dolly, twin sister Newfoundlands. The larger one is Molley with the thin stripe in-between her eyes. They are each more than 100lbs and still puppies!!! :eek:

Too cute! Do newfies have double-dews? My pyr does. I had never seen that before til I got her.

Mom your dog is awesome! lol... really sweet looking. 10 out of 10 for critters lol

Latest posts

Back