show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you didnt clip his ears??? big head i wouldnt want to get bitten by one of those

its a she...and i left her natural because everyone else clips and docs them. thanks for the reply :D :wave:

This is my northern musk turtle he is called Rapheal or "raph" for short, (from teenage mutant turtles.

and this is my dog jerry next to my other critters.

my dog is actully crazy... the one activity he will do all day is just sit next to my fish tank and his head follows the same direction as the fish..... but he is 10 yrs old now...so i guess he is loosing it.

Neat pet! Does it get any bigger? Why musk? Does it have an odor? Where is it indigenous to? Hey Jerry, beats chasin cars...

yeah they get about 4-5" round for shell size i read..

It does have a nasty smell to it but only when u hold him and he gets pissed off.

its from north america some where? but it lives in my fish tank with my fish... he aint tryed munchin them or nothin yet. so thats good... he only cost £15. i think thats about $24. and they live for ages aswel.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up 420smoker. Yes your dog is the same as ours a minature poodle and the same color no less. What are the odds of that. :p

i know, huh? i showed my gf your dog's pic and she thought i took that pic of Princeton when she was gone.

Rinse Out (Wóáh) said:
This is my northern musk turtle he is called Rapheal or "raph" for short, (from teenage mutant turtles.

that's a very small turtle dude. Great name, I used to LOVE Ninja Turtles when i was little.

This is my little weener. :) He's a stoner. He will even do some great tricks for stems. :p

DSC00126.JPG

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00051.JPG

My household has seen many animals come and go. My neighbors have complained that if I have one more animal I'll have to be zoned as a zoo!! ((laugh))

I've had dogs, cats, birds, fish, and even rodents. You want to see something funny, watch a 100 lb German Shepherd back up from a 1/2 lb conure! ((laugh)) I'm learning how to scan pictures and reduce their sizes, but here are two.

Brindle.jpg

squirrel.jpg

Hey Tanirbask,:) Wire-haired dapple? Really nice lookin Dog! Mini? hard to tell from pic. I've been into Dachshunds all my life. Is he your first one? Here's a pic of my newest addition to the family.:) Doin what doxies do best... Shmoozin and pickin on dogs 4 x thier size:eek: Smart dogs. The only dog I train differently than most. They will get it, just takes longer. But, once they learn it, it's written in stone. :cool: Hey, Good Luck with your new friend!:) post a pic now and then.:cool:

P8240003 (450 x 600).jpg

PA240004 (600 x 450).jpg

hey dream grower.
no, he's a long-haired dapple. He is nine months now. I just haven't made any recent photos. They definantly have a thing for big dogs. His idea of fun is chasing around my neighbors' boxers. lol :p

Whats up everyone. Well my cousin stopped by the other day to show off his new puppy. He is so cute i couldn't resist taking the little turds picture. Anyway here he is. :p

He is sooooooooo cute! Do you know what kind he is?

As for all these dogs sleeping on their backs--I love to see that--it is a sign of very secure and confident animal.

I recently adopted a dog from a shelter. She was picked up as a stray and may have even been abused :mad: . As a result she doesn't yet have the security to sleep in such a vulnerable position. I am hoping with time that she will become confident and safe. I'm working on her...she is such a sweet dog and has made A LOT of progress in just a few weeks.:)

Anyway, love all the animal pics. And sorry for trying to play the canine-Frued. What can I say, I'm baked. ;)

we have 5 dogs and 1 cat.......here are some pics of a few of em...the black lab is my baby...his name is Bubba Bear

the 2 adult dogs both had puppies a week apart...one had 16 and the other had 5, plus our cat had 5 kittens 4 weeks later...we kept 2 of the pups.....

4.JPG

004_1A.JPG

009_9A.JPG

019_16A.JPG

Rehab is for Quitters said:
He is sooooooooo cute! Do you know what kind he is?
Whats going on RIFQ. He is a miniature Dachshund and is about 8 weeks old. I'm sure once your adopted dog settles in and gets use to his or her new enviroment he or she will be fine. ;)

Love the pics of your other family members guys and gals keep them coming.

Sup Fly. ;) My man don't look very happy taking that bath. :eek:

Sup Fly. ;) My man don't look very happy taking that bath. :eek:

hahaha yeah i know, not a fan of the bathwater at all, ya cant see it from that pic but i had a nice long slice on my hand :p. but she was dirty so it had to be done :D

Latest posts

Back