Show Your Trichomes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
Show your trichomes! You gotta love em! Let's see em!

Sensi Star bud shots 004.JPG

-SSF-

nice shotz man. i have a small camera, 7mp, so i do my best with it i can. cola is running now and is a s1 katsu bubba kush(blow it up.lol), and a jar of my cross loaded with sticky goodies.:D ...peace...

the kbk is in a quart pot.:)

103_4099.jpg

103_2627.jpg

Irish your shots look great. They remind me of the stock photos at attitude of the LA Ultra I am growing right now, they look awesome!

-SSF-

yooose guys gotts to gather them up in a pile...;)

raw.jpg

magged.jpeg

mag.JPG

turd.jpeg

hick's you cant take pic's of cow poo m8 thats cheating LOL

i had some of those hick, crash took the shots i think :(

my pile dont look like your pile hick.:doh: is that ice hash? mine always looks like this, but it smokes real nice. that is awesome brother!:cool:

lhl, thats some nice shots of trichomes stacking.:D

cool shots fruity...:cool:

103_2031.jpg

irish you pic looked like spade full's on a concrete floor brushed into 2 pile's
then i open'd the pic and seen cardboard and a little razor blade, that pic's like optical illusion LOL
i think i need an eye test

Irish said:
my pile dont look like your pile hick.:doh: is that ice hash? mine always looks like this, but it smokes real nice. that is awesome brother!:cool:

lhl, thats some nice shots of trichomes stacking.:D

cool shots fruity...:cool:

Irish... it looks awfully "green" to me. NOT discounting that it "smokes real nice" ;), but from that picture, it looks like it may be containing a substantial amount of plant matter.
"If" you were to ask my advice/suggestion, I would say you might be agitating it too vigorously or for too long.
But you didn't ask, did you?.. :p

yes hick, i do agitate it a long time. i just got some bags after x-mas, and learning by trial and error, so that info works for me. (i was putting the 30 minute dewalt whoopin on it:doh: ):rofl:

Latest posts

Back