Shrooms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with psychedelics is that you never know in advance. It might go great, it might be terrible. I was lucky; I was bipolar in my teens and used to drive the motorway at 100 mph trying to get the nerve to steer the car into a bridge pillar. Then a brilliant, experienced guide gave me a tab of Owsley that he'd brought from California. It changed my personality for the better and I was no longer bipolar. On the other hand, though, I can point to the "Crazy Diamond", Syd Barrett. I now believe if you're the bipolar type, it's good, but if the schizoid type, terrible.

The problem with psychedelics is that you never know in advance. It might go great, it might be terrible. I was lucky; I was bipolar in my teens and used to drive the motorway at 100 mph trying to get the nerve to steer the car into a bridge pillar. Then a brilliant, experienced guide gave me a tab of Owsley that he'd brought from California. It changed my personality for the better and I was no longer bipolar. On other hand, though, I can point to the "Crazy Diamond", Syd Barrett. I now believe if you're the bipolar type, it's good, but if the schizoid type, terrible.
Ha I thought trying to hit that wall was a rite of passage

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with psychedelics is that you never know in advance. It might go great, it might be terrible. I was lucky; I was bipolar in my teens and used to drive the motorway at 100 mph trying to get the nerve to steer the car into a bridge pillar. Then a brilliant, experienced guide gave me a tab of Owsley that he'd brought from California. It changed my personality for the better and I was no longer bipolar. On the other hand, though, I can point to the "Crazy Diamond", Syd Barrett. I now believe if you're the bipolar type, it's good, but if the schizoid type, terrible.
Glad you made it Brother

There was another kid who stole his parents car and sped all around on the highway trying to get pulled over by a cop. He finally did and he acted as if he raise a gun at the cops , who of course Killed his azz.
Suicide by Cop, very sad.

1612397016513.png

I can point to the "Crazy Diamond", Syd Barrett. I now believe if you're the bipolar type, it's good, but if the schizoid type, terrible.

Syd was way way out there..
but IMO - the strangest of Floyd:

Uma Gumma - Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict
was written & performed by Roger Waters & David Gilmore...

so - it begs the question - How Much Acid were those two consuming to come up with UmaGumma??

*** - just listening to this makes one trip!!!

** my fave - Animals - especially Dogs
Life of a BizznezzMAN:

You got to be crazy, gotta have a real need
Got to sleep on your toes, and when you're on the street
Got to be able to pick out the easy meat with your eyes closed
Then moving in silently down wind and out of sight

D A W G S

Bunch of crazy ass teenage Bonehead's.
I never had a desire to crash into no fking wall and kill myself. I spent most my time trying to get panties off girls and getting high. To hell with dying i was to busy living.😁

Well, life is good today. I feel as if I am the guy in that horror movie, based on a Poe story, I think it was called The Masque Of The Red Death. A guy in his castle watching a pandemic killing everyone outside. I'm not even allowed into the supermarket. I keep getting adverts for oxygen cylinders and oxygen concentrators. Do they know something that I don't??? I'll put some more seeds in and forget about it.

I spent most my time trying to get panties off girls and getting high. 😁

Question for da Old Farts....

Quualudes - I never did one. -I was about 4 years too young. My older brother was at the next rung of ladder and they called ludes - "panty droppers". 100% guarantee of getting laid.
They are methdone - so I guess the ludes were the first "Date Rape Drug".

so the question:

How many Rapists do we have in this loony bin?👥

That was what they called them in the USA. In the UK the name was Mandrax. Absolutely appalling stuff. Shuts down the brain. There was this guy we all called "Mandy John" because he was on them all the time. He was so out of it, that he took a couple of minutes to speak one sentence. Like:
"Hey man... (10 sec) ... I found ... (10 sec) a really good ... (10sec) com...bin...ation." (proceeded to explain how he took one, waited half an hour, took another, then some benzos, and so on.) If you didn't manage to get rid of him in the first ten minutes he would vomit on your carpet and pass out. A complete degenerate. The UK gov ended up banning them from prescription, thank goodness.

Rohers, 'ludes, soapers; I personally called them gorilla biscuits. I guess they could be a "date rape" drug, but only if you wanted to have sex with a warm vegetable. The barbiturates' would kill ya if you tried to show off with 'em. Never cared for either. Damn near died a couple of times.

Eli Lilly F40 bullet reds....bad stuff....we could always tell when downers came into town , everyone had the red rowdies and fights broke out everywhere

im sticking to cannabis nowadays and micro dose frequently and that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.....only because it is so difficult to acquire fresh peyote buttons or those big horse caps of blue mescaline mmmmmmmmmm......

Well boys, my dumb arse should have been dead in southeast Asia. But I survived just to try other ways. From picking purple 'shrooms off of cow s**t over my backyard fence the first time I lived in Florida to living in a tent in northern Michigan taking 'ludes to kick other addictions. Only to survive to fight cancer. Lucky me.

Latest posts

Back