Shrooms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was what they called them in the USA. In the UK the name was Mandrax. Absolutely appalling stuff. Shuts down the brain. There was this guy we all called "Mandy John" because he was on them all the time. He was so out of it, that he took a couple of minutes to speak one sentence. Like:
"Hey man... (10 sec) ... I found ... (10 sec) a really good ... (10sec) com...bin...ation." (proceeded to explain how he took one, waited half an hour, took another, then some benzos, and so on.) If you didn't manage to get rid of him in the first ten minutes he would vomit on your carpet and pass out. A complete degenerate. The UK gov ended up banning them from prescription, thank goodness.
I remember the urinals in bars being full of those rappers in the 70's. (mandrax) I thought them superior to Roher 714...at least after they became Lemon 714 anyway. Was there really a difference? IDK, dose was all 300 mils. Parest, Soper, and others. The creme de la creme were the Placidils. Small round gell cap, squeezy rubberlike. medium sized oblong, and the pinacol, the big honking green 750 mil. Around 18 yrs a good friend tore up his parents house on a bender. They put him in a mental health facility to dry out. He was a big boy and could fight like hell. He said the first thing that happened was a nurse gave him a pill. Big green 750 Placidil. Thank you may I have another?

Never understood why they did away with it in this Country...all the good of alcohol buzz with none of the yuk....and no nasty secconal, nembutal or tuinal hangover. Havent used hard drugs in decades.
all those guys I ran with? All dead. Last one died in Federal prison several years ago.

The first reunion I went to after 40 yrs, most assumed I was dead, and the fact I was now a lawyer astounded them. One looked at me real close, and said "I thought you had to be smart to do that."
Guess not.

Bubba

Survived all that, dont drink, (goodbye yummy Scotch and Bourbon) from about trashing the old liver.

I remember the 750 Placidils. I also remember Ludes.

😉 😜
20220730_140048.jpg

.....only because it is so difficult to acquire fresh peyote buttons or those big horse caps of blue mescaline mmmmmmmmmm......

Extremely hard to acquire right now .. from natural and unnatural sources

The influx of illegals on the southern border along with those LEOs trying to catch them you are almost guaranteed to be busted just looking for them. The very southern part of Big Bend National Park was our go to place to hunt and find the buttons decades ago. Oh Well..

Apparently San Pedro cactus is legal to grow(for now)but not consume.You can buy cuttings online…

well this is not fun. Blondy and I took a ride. We hit a pond. I caught a nice 3 pounder. Came home and I started feeling queezy. Played skip bo. ( I kicked her a44.) Sick to my stomach. Last time I didn't get sick. (last tuesday) I'm guessing the heat... Was sweating bad at the pond.

So note to self. Stay out of the heat.

Latest posts

Back