shutdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zigggy

Reaction score
I'm not trying start a political fight ,,,they both are to blame ,,,my best buddy called me up crying ,,,she is not getting paid and has just missed her house and car payment ,,,she called me up to ask if I could lend her some money to feed her kids and keep her lights on,,,i gave her what I could ,,this is a women whos worked her whole adult life working to support her family its not fair ,,were lucky we live here in the south ,,I feel real sorry for the people up north who cant afford to heat there homes ,,,,please don't make this a political fight ,,if it does may one of the mods remove it ,,I just frustrated my buddy is sinking and I cant help

Last edited:
all the more reason we need to put pressure on our so called, political representatives. they work for us, not the other way around.

all the more reason we need to put pressure on our so called, political representatives. they work for us, not the other way around.

I cant speak to American politics but here, the people get screwed while the politicians get richer. No such thing here as "by the people for the people" . If you see a politicians lips move, you know a lie just came to light.

none of them have any motivation to make a deal(political name or congress). they are all getting paid and they are for the most part so rich, their salaries from the gov't (which we pay for thru our taxes) are like a pee hole in the snow. they actually have motivation to drag this out longer and longer. no deal makes them both look bad so political name supporters will continue to support him and his agendas because congress is the bad guy and pelosi/schummer supporters will continue to support them and their agendas because political name is the bad guy. our gov't is a den of thieves...

I can't do it !--The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak !-- One man and his cronies get the blame for the shutdown -- It's on tape !-- He and his crime family got to go -- We don't negotiate with hostage takers !-- Make America Normal Again !--
I been trolling the fox news shows on you tube -- Today's theme was words and phrases that start with the letter "F" -- I would list a few but that would get me bounced so fast it would blind U !

Last edited by a moderator:
none of them have any motivation to make a deal(political name or congress). they are all getting paid and they are for the most part so rich, their salaries from the gov't (which we pay for thru our taxes) are like a pee hole in the snow. they actually have motivation to drag this out longer and longer. no deal makes them both look bad so political name supporters will continue to support him and his agendas because congress is the bad guy and pelosi/schummer supporters will continue to support them and their agendas because political name is the bad guy. our gov't is a den of thieves...

All govts are dens of theives. And worse. Its just that the Orange man is always in the news.

y'know keef, call me an old stooge but when i was a boy, words that i hear daily would have gotten me walloped followed by a mouth full of soap if the same had come out of me. likewise for television programming, everything is so vile and profane laced. if someone doesn't drop trou or fling the f word in the first couple episodes, people don't want to watch it--personally that type of filth bothers me anyway.

Last edited:
I was not aware of the no politics here
Deleted

Last edited:
I'll just pass this one by.
I come here to research marijuana, ask questions about marijuana, answer questions about marijuana and everything else marijuana.
Personally, if I was an admin on this site I would very politely delete this thread as this is not the place for political action.
I feel for your friend and everyone else affected but there is nothing to be done about it here.

I'll just pass this one by.
I come here to research marijuana, ask questions about marijuana, answer questions about marijuana and everything else marijuana.
Personally, if I was an admin on this site I would very politely delete this thread as this is not the place for political action.
I feel for your friend and everyone else affected but there is nothing to be done about it here.
its called the coffee table, people like you make this place suck, if you don't have anything to contribute to the subject why don't you go somewhere else?

its called the coffee table, people like you make this place suck, if you don't have anything to contribute to the subject why don't you go somewhere else?
So I can't have a viewpoint? I'm not allowed to write how I feel about something?
I DID contribute something, what did you contribute aside from trying to start an argument?

you start your post with ill just pass this one by,,,then you type a dam paragraph ,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back