Sick Mommy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunkbunk

Weed A.I.
Reaction score
I have a Sour deisel mommy that i started last October and had kept inVeg until June of 07, at which point i brought this monster outside and transplanted. It literally grew in inches by the day to a 5X5 foot hedge. About a week ago, i noticed that the day after a really windy storm, the plant looked a bit wilty. Over the past week however, it has turned Yellow, has wilted almost to were i have to prop it up to keep it straight. I flushed the entire plants roots in case it was an organic issue, but it hasn't seemed to help. This plant was looking like a heavy yeilder 10 days ago and now looks like Charlie browns X-mas tree. What would cause such a quick downturn. Could the wind have snapped the root further under the ground and i just can';t see it??. Please let me know. I am waiting with fingers crossed. I will try to send a picture tommorrow to give an idea but she does not look pretty... SB

Eh, sad day for you man. Well, let's try to see what else you are doing here shall we?

~When was the last time you fertilized and what are you using?
~How often do you water? Has the weather changed drastically in the past week or two?
~Anything else we need to know???

Pics help the many many expienced growers on here help you out :)

Hippy

I had just fertilized about two weeks ago, no problems though other than the storm we had a week or so back. The winds were incredible and my plant bent pretty good. I straightened it out and staked it but the yellowing of the leaves has intensified over the last three days. It seems to be dying before my eyes after almost a year of gentle caring. My schedules for watering and feeding have not altered since June so my first thought was that the root was somehow damaged or ripped during the tussle of the storm. I will post a picture tommorrow definately so if you check back then, it at least will give you a visual of what i am seeing. I wish i snapped a shot before it went south. Of course, then you would be feeling as bad as me to see this striking supermodel of a plant turn into an anorexic meth abused plant. I will post pics tommorrow. Thanks. SB

I straightened it out and staked it but the yellowing of the leaves has intensified over the last three days

Did you drive the stake it next to the main stem?, if so it sounds like you drove the stake directly into the roots and your baby is telling you that was not a good idea.:rant:

Hippy

Latest posts

Back