sick? not sure what is up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The soil should not still feel wet after day four of watering in this small pot. I think the new loaded soil will help but add some perlite with your new soil before transplanting them and maybe a little extra in the bottom of your pot to help with drainage. you plant appears to be holding too much water and is looking for a little dry spell. Maybe you have mud instead of good draining soil…
RIGHT SO WHEN I TRANSPLANT UR SAYING MIX PERLIGHT IN THE SOIL TO MAKE IT AIRY? AND COOL THX FOR HELP

The happy frog soil is preloaded so you should not have to add nutes for a couple weeks after transplant. I’ve used happy frog in the past with no problems. I would add some Mycorrhizal as well to the hole prior to putting your plant in it to encourage root growth. I use the great white with all my transplants now with great results but there are others on the market that probably work as well. If you see that your plant is soaked when you transplant it, just water around the edges of your new pot to encourage those roots to grow to the new soil. Then don’t water them again until you pots feel lighter weight. You will soon learn what a light pot feels like opposed to one that has just been watered. They like to have dry roots between waterings. Good luck with your plant. I’m am pulling for you and have confidence that you will start seeing improvement soon after your transplant. ✌️View attachment 328114
THX SO MUCH...

New forum avatar
1684070821852.png

Last edited:
so when my friend gave it to me it was in a lil cube i put it in this and its in MG SEED STARTER , but i have happy frong that im going to use,,and i had a post the other day asking if i should transplant it to its final pot and the new soil ,, and i didnt get any suggestions except for 1 person said wait a lil longer but even tho i dont know much i feel i should put it in the fabric pot thts going to be final and its 3 or 5 gal? ? thx
You can pot up whenever but you'll be happier in the 5 gallons pot

Latest posts

Back