Sick Plant need advise plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
i have 6 plants growing under a 400watt MH , right now , and then will switch the HPS when rdy to flower, there about 4 -5 weeks old , i wasnt giving them any nutes until about a week to week and a half ago.. they deff grow from the last pics i had up before i got my new light an nuttes... but this littel plant is just have a really rough time , and if you can see in the pic , there a little bead of this clear gooy stuff coming out of the stem , any suggestions plz , i need to revive this plant :yay:

ps and the other bigger plant has some spots on its leaves is this a sign of pH deff

sick.jpg

sick 2.jpg

sick 3.jpg

plants 2.jpg

the plants.jpg

ph help.jpg

For cannabis the ideal pH is between 6.2-6.8.
those recommendations are for soil. They don't apply to hydro...5.5-6.2 for water cultures.

You need to put the Hydroton completly over the rockwool. You don't want the rockwool exposed to light. Gently pile the hydroton against the stem so as not to hurt it.

Did that stem get hurt somehow? Cut? Bent? The fluid is a "repair" hormone that is sent to the injury by the plant. It will heal the damage and you'll notice a bump at that spot afterward.

Good luck man.

Latest posts

Back