Sick Plant Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prospector

Card Holder
Reaction score
Hello friends, I still have a unhealthy looking plant but not yet dead. The healthy plant had the exact same soil, fertilizer etc but a different strain or variety. I need to ask you all as purists, did any of you cringe, grimace, vomit or curse when I mentioned adding some alley dirt? I have red mountain behind me with the largest copper deposit in Arizona and down the road a few miles is the 4thblargestvzinc deposit in the world so I have very special alley dirt. I even own a rich silver deposit near here. I will possibly be measuring in pounds rather than ounces with the moringa added.

Hello friends, I still have a unhealthy looking plant but not yet dead. The healthy plant had the exact same soil, fertilizer etc but a different strain or variety. I need to ask you all as purists, did any of you cringe, grimace, vomit or curse when I mentioned adding some alley dirt? I have red mountain behind me with the largest copper deposit in Arizona and down the road a few miles is the 4thblargestvzinc deposit in the world so I have very special alley dirt. I even own a rich silver deposit near here. I will possibly be measuring in pounds rather than ounces with the moringa added.

Latest posts

Back