sick plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhubarb

Reaction score
can anyone help here ?

I have attached some pics of my sick plant......:(

I have read some of the diagnosis but they all sound fairly close so does anyone with a bit more experience kow what the problem is....

thanks !

1 002.jpg

At a glance. I'd say PH problems. Looks like its getting nute lock-out from it. Here is a chart. Please post you PH, Ferts, Soil use, lights.

Nutrient_Chart_soill_and_hydro.JPG

I have a small room with a 400 W HID. (perhaps a bit large ?)

temp is approx 25-27Deg C & 40-50% rH with lamp on.

Its potted in miracle grow compost at the moment.

I dont have a pH tester.

you are gonna need to get aa ph tester. PH problems are one of the largest problems with MJ growing. 400w is good, do you have proper ventilation and air circulation. Never been good at convert C to F so not sure what your temp is. I would also watch that MG, not the best for MJ growth.

Thanks guys.....I will get a pH tester but for now........

How tall are your plants now? approx 2 feet

How far from the lights are the tops of your plants? Is this a constant distance or have you changed it recently? 3 feet constant so far. will move closer when plant matures a bit

How old are they? approx 2-3 months

What strain are they? blueberry

Did you start them from seed or clone? seed

What type of containers are you using and what size are they in gallons? small pot at present. abuot to move to larger pot soon

What type of grow do you have? (Answer below please) using Miracle Grow fertilister with perlite mix

What mixture of perlite, vermiculite and other additives have you used if any?
1/3 perlite

Hydroponic? no

What type of lights do you use? 400w HID

Ballast, is it digital or analog? analogue

Is it remote or in your grow area? remote

What nutrients are you feeding your plants? none yet. bio bloom when flowering

Do you use ventilation for your indoor grow? yes. extract fan in constant use when light is on and circulation fan (desk fan) on and off throughout day

12 hours lighting schedule?

Latest posts

Back