Sick plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bizzy323

Reaction score
Hello I notice some of my plants leafs curling inwards than a few plants have some fan leafs dying. The room has been very humid sometimes between 55%-75%.

Attachments

• B0EABFE8-FF19-41D3-9D3B-8C5180DDD28D.jpeg
    B0EABFE8-FF19-41D3-9D3B-8C5180DDD28D.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 616620C3-F446-4BDA-AE46-08D4FCB78543.jpeg
    616620C3-F446-4BDA-AE46-08D4FCB78543.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 98492C36-BB93-4075-9576-CDD0B83AC676.jpeg
    98492C36-BB93-4075-9576-CDD0B83AC676.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 064E3F3F-88ED-47E6-9CAC-2A1682E9BE3D.jpeg
    064E3F3F-88ED-47E6-9CAC-2A1682E9BE3D.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 7C801FF0-5C3F-49FA-BB8A-186C06F37F6A.jpeg
    7C801FF0-5C3F-49FA-BB8A-186C06F37F6A.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 21
No but when I water them might of got a few leafs wet because its only like 4-5 of them out of 500 but as far as the leafs curling in most of them are like that

When I look at these pictures (And I Could Be Wrong!) - - You better get some type of loupe or scope over them little white dots. The second and third picture show them for sure if you look for a few seconds. Trust me! Take a really hard look at the back side of your leaves, the ones closer to the middle of your plants. Not the ones at the top of the canopy. Check google images for bogus monkeys puzzle basement - You will know when you see it and I sure HOPE I AM WRONG!!!!

What's the little white looking worm things on the Leaves in the 3rd Pic?

When I save these to my pc and blow them up. I know they are also wet. See if you can get these to blow up a little better... Man I sure hope not, Person looks like they have a decent sized room. Do not start budding until you determine if these are anything at all.
More and better pictures if possible please.

Attachments

• InkedProblems two_LI.jpg
    InkedProblems two_LI.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 7
I cant tell what they are from the pics but they dont look friendly.

When I save these to my pc and blow them up. I know they are also wet. See if you can get these to blow up a little better... Man I sure hope not, Person looks like they have a decent sized room. Do not start budding until you determine if these are anything at all.
More and better pictures if possible please.
What are you seeing
The crewed leaf tips or worm cocoons

It looks like bugs. I first noticed mine during very end veg stage. I thought I killed them all. Went into bud and by the time they re-appeared it was over. I tried everything. Food grade DE, Nothing, sprays, hydrogen peroxide. They were so embedded nothing worked, although I kept trying. Ruined my buds. Yuk. In fact I almost went and pitched about a 1/4 lb last night just to have it out of my home. My plan was to shake it with dry ice through my bubble bag and use the trichs for cooking. It is gross to smoke. The GG4 collapsed all at once and was mush. Sort of looks like the same type of thing I was dealing with but better pictures are needed. I absolutely hate this and I sure hope I am wrong. I sent a link to my last disaster to Bizzy323 in a PM. I would not wish that on my worst enemy.

It looks like bugs. I first noticed mine during very end veg stage. I thought I killed them all. Went into bud and by the time they re-appeared it was over. I tried everything. Food grade DE, Nothing, sprays, hydrogen peroxide. They were so embedded nothing worked, although I kept trying. Ruined my buds. Yuk. In fact I almost went and pitched about a 1/4 lb last night just to have it out of my home. My plan was to shake it with dry ice through my bubble bag and use the trichs for cooking. It is gross to smoke. The GG4 collapsed all at once and was mush. Sort of looks like the same type of thing I was dealing with but better pictures are needed. I absolutely hate this and I sure hope I am wrong. I sent a link to my last disaster to Bizzy323 in a PM. I would not wish that on my worst enemy.
Sounds more like Bud Rot caused by the insect damage
Sorry to hear.
Im having a few problem spots top of my big buds. same stuff starts off as brown but I know it will quickly turn to the Mush you speak off. Did it continue to rot after you trimmed them?

Latest posts

Back