Sick Widow, any ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to last night, was a hurried evening with golf and coming home late to check on the gals. Will try tonight, but the pots are smart pots and ripping them down isn't a good idea unless transplanting since they're trickier to work with in this regard. Will do what I can and see what's there...

Forget what I mentioned about pulling them.. Probably nothing to see in a smart pot any way. Have a look in the soil on the top around the stem for anything powdery and white. Also, look around for any flyers... This probably is not what you are experiencing, but when it come to the process of elimination to solve whatever issue you are having, this step is something I would consider imperitive.. ;)

just a question.. is light reaching the bottom of the plant? i notice alot of times if the plant gets 2 big and blocks light from the lower part of the plant then exactly what is going on in your pix happens to the bottom of the plant.. leafs die.. turn yellow. brown.. fall off.. just a thought

Latest posts

Back