Sickened - Busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

woodydude

Wel, the inevitable has happened and I got busted today.
Posession, posession with intent to supply and cultivation of a controlled substance. £20k of plants (yeah right)

"Acting on information recieved"

This is all thats left of my growrooms.
4x8 flowering room and P1040343.JPG
2x8 veg roomP1040344.JPG

Odd thing is, they left my stash of seeds, no doubt when the local chief constable needs weed arrest figures they will be back. BUrglers do the same, burgle you, then wait till the insurance pays out then come back and get the new stuff!

Anyway, as you can imagine I am totally sickened. I had struggled for 8 months to acquire some knowledge and the plants were starting to really grow nicely, all the hard graft was paying off. Now I have no idea what to do since I cannot afford to start over.
2x 600w lights, bulbs, ballasts
2x 2 tube flouri lights
1 x 4-way 4ft T5
715m3/h fan & 285m3/h fan
3 x 8 way air pumps, 1 x 55 l/min air compressor, 1 x 4 way air pump
Probably around £600 worth of kit.
They left all the pots, buckets, seeds, nutrients, some water pumps and my ph & EC meters. As I said, enough to get me into trouble again!
One of the cops said "You will be able to get going again" as if it is all a game to them, I suppose it is.

Well, I will grow again, I need the weed for my Crohnes, the pills I get do work but the side effects are terrible, I told the cops in interview that the risk of jail was better than putting up with the side effects of "prescription, legal drugs" and Growing myself meant not having to deal with scumbag drug dealers.

I hope this does not worry anyone unduly, take the precautions we all talk about but most of all, TELL NO ONE. This is the hardest part, someone grassed me up, someone who I know is not worthy of being part of my inner circle and I want to know who. Of course, it could be the postman but there is no smell here now after all the work I did making sure it was contained and scrubbed.

So, I may not be around for a while, there again, I feel part of this community so I may well be around even though I may not be growing ;-). I have the bug and love tending to my girls, shame they have all been guillotined by some faschist "only doing his job"

Peace all W

woodydude said:
Wel, the inevitable has happened and I got busted today.
Posession, posession with intent to supply and cultivation of a controlled substance. £20k of plants (yeah right)

"Acting on information recieved"

This is all thats left of my growrooms.
4x8 flowering room andView attachment 171051
2x8 veg roomView attachment 171052

Odd thing is, they left my stash of seeds, no doubt when the local chief constable needs weed arrest figures they will be back. BUrglers do the same, burgle you, then wait till the insurance pays out then come back and get the new stuff!

Anyway, as you can imagine I am totally sickened. I had struggled for 8 months to acquire some knowledge and the plants were starting to really grow nicely, all the hard graft was paying off. Now I have no idea what to do since I cannot afford to start over.
2x 600w lights, bulbs, ballasts
2x 2 tube flouri lights
1 x 4-way 4ft T5
715m3/h fan & 285m3/h fan
3 x 8 way air pumps, 1 x 55 l/min air compressor, 1 x 4 way air pump
Probably around £600 worth of kit.
They left all the pots, buckets, seeds, nutrients, some water pumps and my ph & EC meters. As I said, enough to get me into trouble again!
One of the cops said "You will be able to get going again" as if it is all a game to them, I suppose it is.

Well, I will grow again, I need the weed for my Crohnes, the pills I get do work but the side effects are terrible, I told the cops in interview that the risk of jail was better than putting up with the side effects of "prescription, legal drugs" and Growing myself meant not having to deal with scumbag drug dealers.

I hope this does not worry anyone unduly, take the precautions we all talk about but most of all, TELL NO ONE. This is the hardest part, someone grassed me up, someone who I know is not worthy of being part of my inner circle and I want to know who. Of course, it could be the postman but there is no smell here now after all the work I did making sure it was contained and scrubbed.

So, I may not be around for a while, there again, I feel part of this community so I may well be around even though I may not be growing ;-). I have the bug and love tending to my girls, shame they have all been guillotined by some faschist "only doing his job"

Peace all W

Let me be the first to say how sorry I am that this is the world we were brought into. Good Luck Sir and never give up the struggle.

Oh no WoodyD. That is so sad. You were doing so well and your set up was nice. That does make a person sick. What happens next?
Good luck man, and stay around.

guted for you woody m8,,,,if i remeber right you are from the same neck of woods as me,,,im very anti police and anti grasses to iv had dealing with both in the past,,,,,iv lernd the hard way,,, i trust no one iv had good freinds do deals with courts for leint sentences to stand qeens evedance against me thes same peeps i used to bring hash ,cash , trainers to when they have been in jail i took risks for thes folks only to be burnd by them,,,,i have lots of hate towards the police for the way iv been treated as a youth and i hate to think they can come in your house and take your meds from you id fight them and fight them hard. iv alwas said if i get busted ill start to germ again as soon as im home nothing will stop me nor no one im fully prepared to go to jail for growing herb if i need to and come out and germ again....hope all goes well for you woody and i hope you get the meds you need ,,,,i feel sadend by this news /// i take it ther wher 20 plants if they saying 20grand crop my bro is up for 50 plants vauled at 50grand his lawyer is fighting his case of how can they put a value on something they have destroyd... good luck freind[j]

:rant:%$^$#^^@@^&%&#$%@#$%$&%&$&$^#%$#%#$#^$^#$^#$^#$ Snitches

Man that bites the big one. Wish you the best with the courts over there.

Ah man woody.....I am sorry to hear this bro. That sucks. I hope everything works out for ya.

Im just curoius as posts like these always make me think even harder about our culture.

What are the laws regarding Confidential Informants and Anonymous tipsters in your area? I know here that a judge would never grant a search warrant because someone called a tip in. They would need to dig through your trash or something and find MJ cultivation paraphenelia before a search warrant could be granted.

How many people did you ever tell about your grow? (besides here)
How many people did you ever haver around the setup who werent living in the same house?

These are all thoughts Im sure you have had, then again I dont know the laws you have either.

Just wanting to help you make sense of things.

man that is terrible news woody. Wishing you the best of luck fighting this corrupt system in the coming days.

man ... two members in one week ... terrible news. All the best my man.

BHO said it ...man it really blows seeing someone get busted. Deff makes you think of the consequences. Sorry to hear that woody, I wish the best for yah..

Yeesh, so sorry Woody. Reading your post, and seeing the pics just made my stomach churn. Sucks man. Best of luck dealing with all the coming headaches.

Well, after much deliberation I have decided to ask that my account is deleted, just in case.
I may reappear in another guise, you never know what the future holds.

Thanks for the best wishes, it is appreciated and makes me fewel quite humble.
Peace & love from this old hippy stoner to you all for the last time. W

Sorry for the troubles Woody- Hope it passes without too much pain.

Hope you find your way back.

sorry to hear woody
best of luck to ya man

Not again! Ahhhhhh, so sorry to hear that Woody! I hope everything ends up working out for you. Stay strong and keep us updated if you can. Peace bro

Very sorry to see this happen to you, my friend, I hope all works out well!!

woodydude said:
Well, after much deliberation I have decided to ask that my account is deleted, just in case.
I may reappear in another guise, you never know what the future holds.

Thanks for the best wishes, it is appreciated and makes me fewel quite humble.
Peace & love from this old hippy stoner to you all for the last time. W

Peace out dude.....sorry it all went down like this. For the record it has been a pleasure knowing you. I hope our paths cross again my friend. Be safe and get a good attorney.

HL

Latest posts

Back