Siezed Pot Plants Stolen At Night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
California
03 Sep 2006

Bundles containing 1,200 marijuana plants cut down by narcotics agents hours earlier were stolen, possibly by the illicit growers, from a site in the Mount Tamalpais watershed in the middle of the night, water district officials said.

Narcotics agents valued the stolen haul, part of 20,000 plants discovered at several Marin County pot gardens earlier in the week, at roughly $3 million.

The stolen plants had been cut, bundled and were ready to be taken out from the remote location by helicopter.

The bust sites and plants were being guarded by law enforcement overnight, but because individual gardens were scattered over several remote locations, some areas went unattended, officials said.

They should've stolen the cops instead of the weed.

A smidge more though puts me to thinking that the plants were taken by narcotic agents for their own financial gain, and then a story about someone coming around hauling off however many huge plants without them noticing...

yeah...that'd be a thing a narco would do when no one is looking.

I seen this on the news and about laughed my ass off. :D

Latest posts

Back