Signing your rep comments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
I miss the old days of thanks, and rep when it would leave a name by it.
Everyone try to remember to right your rep comments and put your name behind it. Lets others know who's following along :)

Click on the thingy between the green dot and the triangle in the lower left of the post.

nova564t said:
Click on the thingy between the green dot and the triangle in the lower left of the post.

I think it is a scale?

Good one nova. Lets keep this bumped as i hate not being able see who gave me rep.

Yeah, I got some good rep today and dont know whom it came from.

I gave out rep when I signed up and either didn't write anything or just wrote something like "good post". Then when I received my first positive rep all it said was "nice post" and I realized the system didn't include who said it so I started signing all the rep I send -SSF- because I realized I would want to know who took the time to send the rep.

Good thread Mutt.
-SSF-

Well, I have not been signing my rep because mine shows who posted it even if they do not sign it.....Mutt, is that a mod thing that only mods have?

It looks like this:

Thread........................Date ...................Posted By.........................Comment

Do you all not have these headings on your rep comments?

"Montana toddler given... 02-24-2011 09:18 AM Great post--I agree 100% "

I just have "thread...."date"..."comment"...

There is no "posted by".

-SSF-

Hey hg- it was a mod thing. I remember being able to see it back when I modded. Also, after I stepped down and won the MVP, I was able to see it then too, for the month.

Us common folk can't tell who leaves the + rep. :)

LOL--one of those mod "perks". I will be sure to sign my rep from now on....maybe.....it can be kind of fun to be a mischievous child, especially when you are old

Pssst Smokinmom--I didn't give away a mod "secret" did I?:giggle:

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--one of those mod "perks". I will be sure to sign my rep from now on....maybe.....it can be kind of fun to be a mischievous child, especially when you are old

Pssst Smokinmom--I didn't give away a mod "secret" did I?:giggle:

SEE! That's why I don't trust sweet old ladies!!!!! You are more crooked than anyone! It starts with helping them across the street and then you end up packing bong loads for them and cleaning their pieces with pipe-cleaners! I'm not having it!!!!!

-SSF-

Latest posts

Back