Simple Brownies for 1 or 2.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
I have been using this recipe for some time now and it works really well. It's not especially delicious or anything but they are really really simple to make and, unlike using a box mix, you can just make 2 or 3 brownies.

I make my butter really strong because my tolerance is so high. The potency of the butter will determine your high but this recipe makes 2 servings and it uses 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) of butter so gauge accordingly.

Ingredients:

1/4 cup canna butter
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup flour
1 egg
1 TBSP cocoa
1 dash of vanilla

So, everything is a quarter cup, including the egg (in case you never measured an egg they are all about 1/4 cup).

I use a 1 or 2 cup measuring cup to mix the batter but any small bowl will work.

I also use a single beater (whisk) in my mixer.

Take the butter and melt it on the stove top.

When the butter is melted, add the sugar and whisk until creamy. A few minutes.

Beat in the egg

Add the cocoa and vanilla

Add the flour.

If you are using a single whisk, hold onto your bowl at this point because the batter is getting thick enough to make your bowl spin around.

When everything is all mixed together, place the batter in baking cups placed in your muffin pan. You can either make 2 regular cupcake size cupcakes or you can split it into 4 and make 4 smaller cupcakes. I usually make 4 smaller ones and eat 2.

Bake in the oven at 325F for 25 to 30 minutes.

One problem I always had with edibles is that you usually have to make large batches and I just don't have all day every day to devote to eating cannabis and walking into walls. LOL

This is a nice, quick small batch method that works great for me.

Frosting would make them better but these go down pretty smooth just plain. These are cake type brownies, not fudge type.

Enjoy,

Thanks for sharing.

I tried this recipe yesterday and it worked well. This is a really simple recipe and if your butter is good, it gets the job done. I could tell it was a dry recipe so I had mine with 2 small scoops of vanilla ice cream and some cane syrup.

I also took recommendation to make 4 small instead of two large. I made 4 , 3/4 full cupcake paper cups before cooking. Had 2 cupcakes for first try. High tolerance.

Iams.

i make full batches of brownies using the recipe on Baker's Semi Sweet bakers chocolate though i add a teaspoon of peppermint oil to mask the cannabis taste. i cut the batch up into 1" squares(approx 120 squares) and freeze them. i still have some from a batch i made 3 or 4 years ago and they frankly still taste quite good. the recipe calls for a stick and a half of butter which equals about 170 grams of cannabutter. you guys must have some serious tolerance though. i eat a quarter to a half of one of the 1" squares and i am nicely buzzed. a whole square and i am toast. a half a cup dose of my brownies i think would equate to 1/3 of a pan??? a friends wife ate 8 of my brownies(1/15th of a batch) and was catatonic for a couple of days.

Latest posts

Back