Sin city

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there Big T , welcome aboard.

Now get ready for all the cliche Vegas lines.

Do you plan on sticking around or is this just a one shot post?

Welcome T. Feel free to jump right in and have fun. Old Farts and Misfits threads are where all the chicanery is at.

I used to love Vegas. Went there twice a year for over 25 years. Slowly it changed to a very expensive place. Liked it better when it was controlled by the Mob....then the Corporations took over and place went to hell. Even tried to make it a family place years ago....(right.....) Not! Used be able to eat and drink for almost free and the shows were much better and cheap. Not now.....I haven't been back in over 15 years.

Welcome T. Feel free to jump right in and have fun. Old Farts and Misfits threads are where all the chicanery is at.

I used to love Vegas. Went there twice a year for over 25 years. Slowly it changed to a very expensive place. Liked it better when it was controlled by the Mob....then the Corporations took over and place went to ****. Even tried to make it a family place years ago....(right.....) Not! Used be able to eat and drink for almost free and the shows were much better and cheap. Not now.....I haven't been back in over 15 years.

hey man , let’s go to Vegas cause it’s to damn cold to cruise Colfax.....

when I first moved to Colorado , 13 years ago! ... , it was Putembk who turned me on to Colfax and even took me to his secret spot , the bus station , where there was a lot of skanks to choose from....thanks Bud!..

I worked on the corner of Colfax and Kippling for 25 years. There is everything from the Cotton Eyed Joe to the H e l l if I Know on that street. Rumor is Covid came from there.

hey man , VD is nothing to clap about....

hey Big T , do you currently have a cannabis garden growing?

Big T, Welcome to the fun here on MP. Visit the Old Farts Club.

been to vegas once, i liked Reno better .. that was '67 though and everything is fluid in life

In 1967 the population of Vegas valley was 225 thousand, now it's 2.5 million. Brother, since you saw it the Circus came to town.

Latest posts

Back