Single seed centre

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stemjosh

Long Time Lurker
Reaction score
Hello all i been waiting on my package from them bout a week not too bad but when i look on royal mail and enter my tracking number it says this
We have received your item, posted on 13/07/11 and it is being processed for delivery abroad. It was posted over a week ago and still not shipped from the uk yet has anyone else had this problem with them or is it normal for it to take that long before being shippeed

stemjosh said:
Hello all i been waiting on my package from them bout a week not too bad but when i look on royal mail and enter my tracking number it says this
We have received your item, posted on 13/07/11 and it is being processed for delivery abroad. It was posted over a week ago and still not shipped from the uk yet has anyone else had this problem with them or is it normal for it to take that long before being shippeed

I have used them before with no problems...if I remember correctly it took about 2 weeks to get my order.
Tracking a pkg via USPS will drive you nuts....their tracking system sucks.
On more then one occasion I hve gotten my pkg and their tracking said the pkg was still out for delivery. Jmo

ah its killing me i know its only been a week but its the only thing holding me up
I know the tracking is terrible but im afraid they still havent left the uk :(

Thanks tho but if anyone else has any experience is it normal for them to hold the package so long without sending

Like Hamster said, it probably isn't even being held by now. I had no trouble with the SingleSeedCentre. I think it took 16 days to the west coast, USA. They come very stealth.

somtimes it says that and its in your mailbox, you have to be patient.

Good deal i guess im just really paranoid i havent ordered seeds in three years prob :( and its only been 7 days I wasnt expecting em here yet but at least en route lol East coast represent :) maybe i can get mine a few days earlier

Great news it was just updated my package is in NJ right now en route to me :) i should have it by wednesday I hope :)

stemjosh said:
Great news it was just updated my package is in NJ right now en route to me :) i should have it by wednesday I hope :)

You see...you got all worked up for nothing. Brosef this whole hobby is filled with waiting. I hve no patience myself and my wife is amazed that I hve stuck with this for this long...lol We wait for our beans, we wait for clones to throw roots, we wait while they veg, and flower and dry and cure.......:holysheep:

Yes yes I know the game the long drawn out game. But good deal my Jack 47's and blue cheese should be in the rockwool by the end of the week :)

Latest posts

Back