single seed ctr givaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMOKINGRANPA

Reaction score
Just got a promotional deal from SS . If I spend $50 and pay in cash I can get 14 extra free seeds.
This sounds good but is it to good? Any input or did anyone else try this?
Need to order some seeds looking for a good deal.
Thanks in advance for any input. Deal ends 27th.

Morning rose, here is the list of 10 then when you spend $50 + they say they add 4 more.
I would like to check OFC but ive been away so long?

SPEND $10 = 2 x SSC GRANDADDY PURPLE FEM
SPEND $20 + 2 x SSC ZOMBIE DEATH F**K FEM
SPEND $30 + 2 x SSC GORILLA GLUE FEM
SPEND $40 + 2 x SSC BANANA HAZE FEM
SPEND $50 + 2 x
SSC FIRE OG FEM

SmokinGranpa - I see they'll give 4 Girl Scout Cookie seeds, but is there a code for the other 10? I signed up for their emails, but couldn't find the info on the additional 10 on their site. I'd be very interested in that deal!

Here's what I got in an e-mail

THIS COMING WEEK ONLY!

THIS WEEK (UNTIL 27th MAY) WHEN YOU PAY USING CASH, MONEY ORDER, CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER, ZELLE, BANK COUNTER DEPOSIT OR BITCOIN YOU CAN RECEIVE UP TO 10 EXTRA FREE SEEDS.

JUST SELECT BITCOIN, CASH BY MAIL OR BANK DEPOSIT / TRANSFER IN THE CHECKOUT, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED AND WE'LL DO THE REST.

SPEND $10 = 2 x SSC GRANDADDY PURPLE FEM
SPEND $20 + 2 x SSC ZOMBIE DEATH F**K FEM
SPEND $30 + 2 x SSC GORILLA GLUE FEM
SPEND $40 + 2 x SSC BANANA HAZE FEM
SPEND $50 + 2 x
SSC FIRE OG FEM

PLEASE NOTE SPEND REFERS TO SEED SPEND ONLY.

THIS OFFER IS IN ADDITION TO THE STANDARD SEED OFFER BELOW. THAT MEANS WHEN YOU SPEND $50 OR MORE AND USE AN OFFLINE PAYMENT METHOD YOU'LL RECEIVE

FOURTEEN (14)

ADDITIONAL FREE SEEDS

Think I'm gonna go for the 14 Free Beans. Going to order Humboldt's 707 Headband and Sour Diesel #2, Cannabiogen's Pakistan Chitral Kush, and Genehtik's Zuri Widow. Will get 4 Girl Scout Cookies, along with the ones Smokin' Granpa listed above. Nice to see they have a stateside mailing address in FL. I only grow every couple years or so, and this'll set me up for a while!

Hope this works for you.
I didn't get any negative replies so I think I will order as well. Good luck with your grow Key2life.

Thanks again for sharing what ought to be a great deal. I always get a little nervous when ordering from a new (to me) seed bank. Good luck with your grow, too - from one Smokin Granpa to another! Green Mojo!

Just put seeds to soil 4 girl scout cookies and 2 banana kush and 2 Bruce Banner and 2 Gorilla Glue #4 and 2 Strawberry Cough and 2 Tangie all femished didnt pay with cash and got the 4 GSC as freebies

Your going to have one heck of a harvest sratus :D

Green mojo to you key2life. Grandpas growing yaaaaaa.

Yes sir hope so will post pics after they pop and i know they will thrive got animal cookies going right now oh my one of the best i ever smoked or grew 100% bulletproof hot or cold or damp or dry does amazingly well and the smoke well its a girl scout cookie crossed with a fire og mmm minty

Latest posts

Back