Sk#1,Hashplant,Bubblicious,and DurbanBomb(my cross)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHNNY"GREEN"APPLESEED

Reaction score
hello all johnny here. just wanted to put some pics up of my grow.the first picture is all of them together. the second picture focuses in on Hashpants in middle. they are 19days old. the leaves are massive. the third picture is Sk#1 female at 24 days from (nirvana). the Hashplants are from (sensi) and the rest of the Sk#1, besides the only female so far from nirvana. the bubblicious is also from nirvana and are in the far right corner. they are also 24 days old. the 4th pic is of 4 males that are leaving. two of them are bubblicious and other two are Sk#1. the last pic is of two Durbanbomb(my cross) and one Sk#1(nirvana). im using 1000 watt duel spectrum with cool hood. i have 600watt hps and 400watt metal halide. the room temp is a steady 72degrees and 50% humidity. i will be updating every week or two.:chuck:

happy holidays
appleseed

chronic 001.jpg

chronic 011.jpg

chronic 006.jpg

chronic 012.jpg

chronic 008.jpg

Whats going on JGA. Everything sounds and looks great. Here some GREEN MOJO for ya. ;)

GreenMojo.JPG

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!! Time for one week update. C'mo
n in my two front doors,one is to keep light out.The 3rd pic is of my #2 baby the ProFilter. The 4th pic is of the Vortex 400 fan. The 5th pic is of filter and fan together. The 6th pic is of timer controlling filter it comes on every 4hrs starting with light cycle.The 7th pic is of timers controlling ballasts and heat,heat is on while lights are off. The 8th pic is of timer controlling fan on plants,and fan in the hood,there set to come on with lights and every other hr while there off. The 9th pic is of ballasts and ferts. The 10th pic the back row is all Sk#1(Sensi Seeds) 30 days old. The row in front of that the 3 are Hashplant(Sensi Seeds) 25 days old. The 11th pic is a close up shot. The 12th pic is a close up of the 2nd row closest to mylar is Sk#1 and next to it Bubblegum both 30 days old from Nirvana Standard Seeds.

chronic 001.jpg

chronic 002.jpg

chronic 003.jpg

chronic 004.jpg

chronic 005.jpg

chronic 006.jpg

chronic 007.jpg

chronic 008.jpg

chronic 009.jpg

chronic 010.jpg

chronic 011.jpg

chronic 012.jpg

Not finished yet. The 1st pic,front row Hashplant 25 days old sex unknown. Row behind that the two to left Hashplant,the one beside it Sk#1(Sensi Seeds) male 30 days old. The 2nd pic, 2 closest to front Hashplant unknow. The row behind closeset to mylar Hashplant, beside it Sk#1(Sensi Seeds) male 30 days old. The 3rd pic is my #1 baby the 1000 watt duel spectrum cool hood,with glass shield. Anything i didnt say the sex of was female. They have been on 12\12 from day one.:joint:

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Spread Love And Seeds Across The World, Not Hate!!!!

chronic 013.jpg

chronic 014.jpg

chronic 015.jpg

Happy New Year back at ya JGA. Everything is looking great with your jungle mang. By the looks of things your gonna have a nice harvest when it comes time. Keep up the great work. ;)

Thanks alot TBG. Will be giving weekly updates.

Look's Great Johnny, I Wish I Could Afford A Light Like That And Had The Room To Actually Use It. Your Gonna Have A great Selection Of Strains To Smoke From. I Am Interrested In Your Dueban Bomb Cross Is This Its First Run Or Have You Harvested it Before?

Latest posts

Back