skiing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
so what does everyone do for active hobbies, like hunting, fishing, flying, hitting a big bong??? i love the winter & skiing, any one else do any skiing????

I tried flying down snowy mountains on two boards ONE time... no thank you :) I'll stick to the tame recreational activities. Crocheting, knitting, ect..:p
I like to fish, hunt, trap, but not sure if I consider it so much a "hobby", or more a way of life, a lifestyle.

well i was board after my cat woke me @ 4am, so i decided to post this post, then while reading more i saw this from a spam spot,
17.You will not discuss politics, religion, saints or sports.
so dam, i guess ill say good buy to the sports talk and stick to weather & pics & mj. booo hoo

:p.. yea, skiing is always so controversial, you might be right :rofl:

I think you'll be alright ruffy ;), 'long as we don't start arguing over who was better, Billy Kidd or Jean-Claud Killy...:p

I ski all the time, but its on water and im chasing a boat.

I like to fish, hunt, trap, but not sure if I consider it so much a "hobby", or more a way of life, a lifestyle
:yeahthat:

When skiing one time with my bear skin coat on and there were 25 bigfoot sightings that day.

who can afford hobbies? all hobbies have been put on hold until further notice. (usa).:(

I'm a champion lawn chair recliner and I'm pretty darn quick with the remote, too. Go on, make my day :hubba:

Hmmm,
Too many hobbies to list. But I will try.
Brewing beer/winemakeing.
Collecting and smoking rare/vintage cigars
Restoring classic motorcycles
growing stuff
photography
and much more

HomieHogleg

Heres my garage, These are a lot but not all of the places Ive skied.
DSCF3764.JPG

DSCF3765.JPG

DSCF3766.JPG

DSCF3767.JPG
Heres some retired skis.
DSCF3768.JPG

i thaught there would be alot more skiiers, stoners & snow are a great combo!!:cool2: nice maps & skis nova! volkl are nice skis. keep skiin and chokin on:bong2: :bong:

Ruffy said:
so what does everyone do for active hobbies, like hunting, fishing, flying, hitting a big bong??? i love the winter & skiing, any one else do any skiing????
I've got lots of hobbies, I live close enough to the Canadian Border, I get the vancouver television channels, for excitement we'd watch curling, what brooming technique, and when one of them molson gals delivered that stone, dressed in a triple insulated snowmobile suit, it made me sweat!!! hehe just hard timeing you guys, I like shooting bows, I kinda collect blowguns also, I like target shooting. I fish so much i don't consider it a hobbie, like hick, its a way of life. I used to ski Tahoe when I was a kid, and did bring my skis when i moved north to western washington, the snow here is usually pretty wet, and i didn't like it. I tried golf a few times, a little frustrating, i'd rather watch curling!!

Latest posts

Back