Skunk Blasted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPEARCHUCKER

Leavin'ya Bowlegged
Reaction score
I live off a golf course. Was working in the backyard this afternoon. And across the separating treeline is a couple fairways.
Heard this screaming like bloody murder was happening. So I take off to see whats happening. And a couple playing went in the woods after a ball. And a family of skunks that were under a bush just started blasting away.
Im a good 150yards from the happening. But, oh wow... The epicness of the odor outside still 6 hours later is like a punch to the face.
Worst part is the garage windows were up. And its just horrifying. Soon as I stepped out there I got sick as a dog.

Ive smelled skunks before... But never as a team effort...
Its kinda like 1 Ghostbuster... Compared to when all 4 crossed streams at the end of the movie type power.
Got my shirt pocket filled up with lifesavers so I can smell the mint instead.

a couple went in the woods after a ball? i'll bet they did until thier ball party got broken up! lol. :D

you ever have a dog come home sprayed by skunk, and kids let him in the house? holy mother of face smack. everyone in there looked like the three stooges running into crap trying to get out to fresh air. lol...someone told me if i gave him a summers eve douche bath the smell would go away, so i went to every store i could find and bought like 40 bottles of this stuff, and when i got back home the darn dog ran away never to be seen again...problem solved...except how do you explain to your ol lady why there are 40 bottles of douche summers eve in your truck? :angrywife: :bolt:

I am surprised at the quantity of wild fauna I've seen in crowded cities. When I lived in San Francisco there were skunks everywhere, along with raccoons and (possibly rabid) opossums.

YYZ Skinhead said:
I am surprised at the quantity of wild fauna I've seen in crowded cities. When I lived in San Francisco there were skunks everywhere, along with raccoons and (possibly rabid) opossums.

well it's not like the wilderness is growing...humanity leeching out spreading like a mold, squeezing out wildlife, forcing them to flee to where they can...:(

I went out in the morning to get the mail and skunk scared the hell out of me I just took off running was not prepared to take a smell full!!!

My dalmatian got into it with a skunk under the house once yrs back. Had to dip her in a bathtub full of tomato juice (which just neutralized it, didn't get rid of all the stench). She was pink with black dots for weeks...lol...

7greeneyes said:
well it's not like the wilderness is growing...humanity leeching out spreading like a mold, squeezing out wildlife, forcing them to flee to where they can...:(
Yeah. Beats me why developers build in areas that have established mountain lion, bear and coyote populations, and why people think that living in those areas will make the carnivores disappear.

i have had my german shepherd sprayed once, 6 bottles of skunk off later and a week in the yard and he was just fine lol fortunetley he likes it in the yard.

Lmfao spear!

Love the stories shared in this thread. Needed the laugh. :D

Latest posts

Back