Skunk Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsman

Reaction score
Hey fellow growers.I have been busy this year growing a few strains,mostly skunk.This is my first year at cloning and love it.In the past I was afraid to clip that bottom branch for fear of killing it and getting nothing,but I finally tried it and am not looking back now.In my line-up of skunk I have going,Swazi Skunk and Top44 skunk.Both from SeedsMan.The Swazi is my favorite.I tried growing the SS last year from seed only to get 1 male which I used to seed some others with.I tried again this year and finally got a girl.From her I took only 1 clone,being afraid still.Well that 1 clone has turned into about 25 more and counting.The Top44 is easy to clone also and currently have a few of those going also.If everything goes as it has I shall have a good harvest,hopefully.My nemisis this year are these little guys.You would never think some thing this small can eat so much.

2012 009.JPG

2012 001.JPG

2012 004.JPG

Good luck olds, cloning is the only way to go. That skunk should get pretty smelly by harvest.

Yeah the mother plant was an early crop this year and was nicknamed "the stinky stuff"by my wife cause every time I would break some up she could smell it all through the house.

Just a little update on the skunks in my backyard.I have about 25 swazis and a few Top44 skunks.A few pics of the girls.The bud shot is Top44 skunk at 2.5 weeks with at least 4 weeks to go I think.

013.JPG

018.JPG

037.JPG

016.JPG

025.JPG

Wow those are pretty far into bud production. My outdoor plants are just starting to show a few hairs.

The Swazi will probaly go 8-10 weeks or so as she is basically pure Sativa.I had a Swazi that budded out on me before April.I started it inside and put it outside in Feb while days were still short and she finished before days went over 12hrs.In my area the days are already getting shorte a few minutes a week and I think the girls are reacting nicely.I can't wait as it is some really good smoke.If my patience can outlast my taste "buds" they should yield pretty good.Here's the early one I mentioned.

006.JPG

014.JPG

cool plants but why are there no branches or forks etc.???

those will def resemble donkey love appendages by the end :aok: awesome job so far, bud :)

The swazi skunk is pure sativa.it has few side shoots and large main colas. This kept jumpin jumping into my clippers.lol

Well, the girls are doing good. I'm expecting some real nasty weather for next week, they are saying maybe a category 1-2 Hurricane. Yeah, I'm in the path and I'm not sure how the girls will fare. They are outside so they will have take it. I plan on doing what I can to help them make it through. Hopefully all my work won't get blown away.

Latest posts

Back