Skunkberry and sithclones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth BongWongDong

Reaction score
4 skunkberry germed and just put into pots, so no picture of them as of yet. here are my sith clones. The two yellow looking ones were perhaps dying, they were weaklings, so I fed them to the Bantha's, the rest are fine and have new growth all over. 7 of 9 works for me......muhahaha

newclones.jpg

Hey Darth..Let me say your posts are very entertaining in how you post em. ;) :D

Clones are lookin good. 7 outa 9 is a good ratio for dirt cloning. ;)

ok for you picture hounds, heres what skunkberry should look like in the end if you hold the camera a certain way and clench your teeth together tightly.....was love at first sight......

skunkberry.jpg

Babies are looking great. Is that Peak seeds SkunkBerry? Man they have some nice F1 strains. Anyway looking foward to following this grow. Here is some GREEN MOJO for ya. ;)

Cheers Darth! Keep us updated (and jealous) with pictures!

yes the skunkberry is from peak seeds, gave me like 15 of em for 30 i think....during the sprouting ceremony one trooper couldnt get rid of his helmut and started the decapitation ritual, it weakened him, so i threw him to the bantha's...

ok gave this alotta thought....my sithclones i shall send to the front, bonzai budding shall begin in a week...will germinate other 11 skunkberries in about a week, and leave a lil room for a few russian clones.....and turn my whole procedure into white russians and skunkberries. And if they have no seeds, I shall rank them as sens russians and sens skunkberries....muhuhahaha

Latest posts

Back