skunks first indoor grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk2313

Reaction score
well just harvested outdoors a few weeks ago decided to give indoor a shot seeing as i have my own property now and i live with my best friend who grows outdoors with me. looking for some tips and sources for supplys like trustable websites etc.
Ive been growing for about 7 years but only outdoors started with lil **** grows to big *** guriella grows so i know a few things.
At the moment i have a mini fridge converted into a grow box with 190 watts of light from cfls and regular floro bulbs the air exchange is done with computer fans a 120 mm for exhaust and an 80mm for intake both fans are good quality very very quiet and adjustable settings still i think its a little hot prob gonna add 2 more temps at 80-86 at all times.

inside the fridge i have 9 seedlings in cups and a mother plant im going to clone as soon as she gets a little bigger.
the seedlings are all from good bud other people in my area grow i live in an area with alot of growers and the mother is from the branchyest plant i have ever seen i think shes gonna do phenominal she just stacks branches from branches out of branches and then some more branches shes about a foot tall but i have her lsted last time i checked like a week ago she had 38 branches forming so im gonna keep training and then clone the hell out of her for next summer get them big and flower outside, there gonna be massive but im also gonna do 8 of these indoor.
soil used is homeade compost from from assorted vegetables, lawn clippings, leafs, pot leafs, pot stems, fish, mulch etc ammended with vermiculite a little bit of lime to raise my ph to 6.5-6.8 average

very soon i am ordering a 600w hps, soil, additives, bat guano, nutes, mylar, cage blower, and more if anyone knows a good site please lemme know i was thinking htgsupply.com

these pics are of the grow fridge and some of the plants i just harvested my personal crop i stuck in buckets honestly first year using buckets i dont like it not enough roots plants cant get massive there restricted kinda depressing outdoors seeing as you can get 9 foot monsters no problem with sun water good soil and roots.

Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture008.jpg

yeah your right hahah you get what you pay for ive had some bad experiences with ebay but im deffinately gonna look now

You can also look at access discounts.com for lighting supplies. Discount hydro.com is where I buy a lot of my nutes and miscelaneous stuff. I have had good service out of both of these companies.

Just a word of advise...don't put live links on here (change the http to hxxp) as noone will click on live links for security reasons. Also you can upload your pics straight to here by scrolling down the posting to where it says manage attachments and just attach them there.

Welcome to The Passion :)

was looking for the attachment manager i just get a lil too stoned some days but thanks man im gonna check out those sites

If you go advanced, a set of boxes will pop up under where you type your comment....the second box is manage attachments!

Latest posts

Back