skywalker og training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gottaloveplasma

Reaction score
what kind of training should i use on these 2 clones they are going to be tall lanky suggest flipping at 14" for 4ft finishers. Not branchy. Should I top these few times? Fim and screen never done this before I'm in a 3x3 tent and its 7ft tall with gavita 600 pro for flowering. So I'm guessing I want canopy at 3.5 ft max for harvest. At what height should I set screen when time comes. Am I right in thinking supercrop and screen them?

That is a good question. I am going to bump this so someone that knows will answer.
I top everything. And especially if tall and lanky are in the description. I have not done a screen.:bump:

We need some pics, plasma. Can you get some up here?

They are to little at moment. I have pics in my journal. Just want to get heads up so I know what I'm doing from get go.

How do you know how it is going to grow? I found little info, but what I find did indicate that there were different phenos that will grow differently. It appears that it is predominately indica?

I wonder if they really actually know...Doesn't the dispensary just buy them from someone else?

All I know is dispensary is far from me. Hours. I went to get my recommendation. Before leaving I found dark heart nursery in browser. Called the dispensary (rcp) and inquired about dhn clones. They told me that I needed to get there early (5hours) if making trip for clones because of the season and all. At doctors office about 1/4 of people there 20 people perhaps told me dhn clones where all that and hard to get this time of year. They told me strains they where waiting for. Most where chemdog sour d and blue dream. I got there and got last pick of clones. Out of 1300 total clones I got to look through last 200. Got them home transplanted watered left em on kitchen table with light on. Next morning set stuff up in tent. Do they look ok? I picked em up Thursday.

Latest posts

Back