Skywalker Og

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I took 5 clones topped her and put her under a 600 watt MH. I looked up her genetics and she's a Mazzar female, X with a BlueBerry Male, I took pics but my settings were wrong for MP passion!! I post some pics later, I've got big expectations, MaZZar pulls my trigger!!

I have one word for you. HUGE. or at least the pheno I have is. Top top top in veg like I didn't. I only topped once and it is toooooo tall. Wanna pic?

Rosebud said:
I have one word for you. HUGE. or at least the pheno I have is. Top top top in veg like I didn't. I only topped once and it is toooooo tall. Wanna pic?

Yes Rosie, I'd love a pic!! I went back through my Mazzar Craze and wondered why I let her go, man the pics!!, I used your info on the Happy toad not fittin the bill without amendments, so I'll top her a couple more times, I'm real messed up right now, with 4 65 dayish flipped females sequestered in the closet I use for veggin!!! I wanna finish that Hoosier daDDy, I flipped her Oct 27th, but she looks like she"s got a couple months left in her!!! A truly dense bud, rocks lol, I'm tryin a bunch of goofy stuff this grow, expieramenting!!! I need spell check,, the root pots are just kickin!!! the plants love them, and compared to the smartpots,,??? the only difference is no handles and the're half the price!!
I'm leaving two plants in 1 gallon pots, gonna feed em well!! I've been readin the rodents threads, I can do this, lol. I can try,

Well i'm off to home Depot, for supplies, new threshholds in the kitchen and new doors, I bought her a Acrilic sink, and she picked a kinda oldish looking pump faucet, ahh the digital LOL The pics under HPS are so bushy, huge colas on a couple, the one plant I call 911 twin-towers, I name a few plants every grow!!! I triggered these a couple weeks earlier than I'm used to. I sure hope alot of greenery falls off by harvest!! and the Skywalker in the plastic pot, along with 18 sisters in various stages and strains, the free wine bags are growin good and my soil mix had zero (setback),

P1130546.JPG

P1130547.JPG

P1130548.JPG

P1130549.JPG

P1130553.JPG

Niiiiice! :aok: As always, stellar, Skagit!

Decided to ignight a 5th light, give the girls a little room to grow. this is a mixture of trainwreck, hoosier daDDy, super lemon haze, gabby Haze, Chemdog 91, Blueberry kush, Dutchtreat, and Cinderella 99, and the skywalker, I think ones a Jack herra, I had 10 clones of her and gave most away but didn't ID them, DUMBKUFF, Hmmm I just counted, I'm right at 30 plants flipped, with 15 clones in the wings. the oldest here's about 25 days flowering, to just flipped yesterday, MY personal cup winner this year?? the super lemon Haze tastes like heaven to me!!!

P1130558.JPG

P1130559.JPG

P1130560.JPG

P1130563.JPG

7greeneyes said:
Niiiiice! :aok: As always, stellar, Skagit!

Thanks 7 greeneyes, I wish I could do this faster, type and fixing the errors on the PC, I wanna go to everybodys stuff and I can't find the time, I need to come visit you, and look at rosie's dirt journal etc. I'm so excited about the up and coming!!! 8 more HD's, here's a single Cola Daddy at about 22 days, mama's buds are double d'SS

P1130561.JPG

P1130566.JPG

btw ... i have a DutchPassion SkyWalker seed that will germ next week. I wonder if it has anything to do with yours.

bho_expertz said:
btw ... i have a DutchPassion SkyWalker seed that will germ next week. I wonder if it has anything to do with yours.

All I know is that my Skywalker came from haborside, in Oakland, Calif. maybe harborview?? Hmm not quite sure BHO, Oakland for sure though!!

Killer looking buds Skagit! Anything star wars related is awesome in my books! This looks like a strain I'd be interested in growing one day.

I will get a picture for you when i can. She went in at 3' to flower and I just measured her and she is 58" tall. She is taller then the lights. Oh dear. Do better then me Sagit.

You have mastered the ART of growing weed, my friend. I love the way you just take things as they come (mold, bugs, etc.) and keep on keeping on without all the emotion "I" feel when something goes wrong, but you have been at it longer than me. I try to emulate your casual aproach :) Great growing!

HF

Hey there skagit things are looking nice i'm broke right now but would like to come visit soon as that changes. I am glad you are excited about the skywalker.

Latest posts

Back