Slab

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Pillow Guy slippers?
1661124759370.png

Middle of week 10 (day 75) the big moss Critical back left is about ready, showing some amber trichomes on lower buds, and more on the tallest buds. The other critical front left and the two GSC on the right are going to need just a few more days.

20220825_163129.jpg

Lower bud on moss critical:
2022_08_25_16_20_08_167 Crit Moss.jpg

Soil Critical:
2022_08_25_16_21_20_153.jpg

I am wondering I always see you ask

What smell are you searching for ?
'

legit question

pot flowers look good and we vote a lot based upon looks

the smell is more interesting to me than looks and I can’t say why , maybe I am burnt out on all the years of pushing and emphasizing looks

we are just now getting into the terpenes , their function , their effects upon humans and fragrance is from the terpenes

i suppose it is similar to different tasting wines , coffees , and cigars

smell , taste , flavors , and effects all help me have a complete experience with this sacred herb

smells evoke strong memories and sometimes when I smoke some herb , I will experience being in a different time and place , maybe 40-50 years ago

so yeah , when I open a jar or a baggie of cannabis , first thing I do is take a big whiff of it and close my eyes and see where it takes me

my personal favorites are piney spicy peppery , an example would be a good Durban Poison

another is chocolatey coffee earthy dankness , an example would be Bubba P98

and so on and so forth

take a whiff for me

legit question

pot flowers look good and we vote a lot based upon looks

the smell is more interesting to me than looks and I can’t say why , maybe I am burnt out on all the years of pushing and emphasizing looks

we are just now getting into the terpenes , their function , their effects upon humans and fragrance is from the terpenes

i suppose it is similar to different tasting wines , coffees , and cigars

smell , taste , flavors , and effects all help me have a complete experience with this sacred herb

smells evoke strong memories and sometimes when I smoke some herb , I will experience being in a different time and place , maybe 40-50 years ago

so yeah , when I open a jar or a baggie of cannabis , first thing I do is take a big whiff of it and close my eyes and see where it takes me

my personal favorites are piney spicy peppery , an example would be a good Durban Poison

another is chocolatey coffee earthy dankness , an example would be Bubba P98

and so on and so forth

take a whiff for me

Thanks I Understand now. I too remember a certain weed smell that I called High School, always reminded me of my group of burners I hung with way back then.

Latest posts

Back