Slow dose of vodka

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not worried about a flu/cold bug that has a 99.8% survival rate for those under the age of 82.

The plandemic is a scam- you were all lied to.

Nuff said.
Are you saying that the governments of China, India, Australia, Britain USA, Russia, Europe etc have conspired to create a world-wide deception, and persuaded all their medical staff to lie to their friends and families ?

I can see definite evidence that some governments, particularly the British, have cashed in on the crisis, but the global conspiracy which you suggest seems unlikely to me -- have I misunderstood your position ?

Are you saying that the governments of China, India, Australia, Britain USA, Russia, Europe etc have conspired to create a world-wide deception, and persuaded all their medical staff to lie to their friends and families ?

I can see definite evidence that some governments, particularly the British, have cashed in on the crisis, but the global conspiracy which you suggest seems unlikely to me -- have I misunderstood your position ?

Not only that- It gets worse!!!!

Are you ready?

Even if it were possible to get all the world´s governments to join such a conspiracy, (which I think is unlikely), the idea that all hospital staff in the entire world were deceiving their loved ones about the true nature of the situation is not one I can take seriously without substantial evidence.

However, to answer your question, I´m as ready as any old fogey hiding in the mountains with a huge stash of lentils can be. "Trust in Allah, but tie your camel." (Arab proverb).

easy there turbo- not every hospital.

Where did that intel come from?

On another note......

Ask yourself... why?

Think long and hard on that.

I asked -

You responded, "

"Not only that- It gets worse!!!!," accepting my rendition of the situation.
Then you ask ...
"Where did that intel come from?" when you have already confirmed you think that it is true.

Offer some evidence and I might "think long and hard on that," otherwise, I´ll leave it there.

@Pagan--For me breathing comes naturally. I don't like to focus on it as some kind of meditation. I am very in tune with my body and love to practice stretching in an unstructured way, not in poses or namaste pretenses.

Sorry if that sounds critical. I only do me. You do you. I'm fine with that.

TOA is a man after my own heart. Brother from another mother. 👍

It´s not to be confused with meditation, simply a breathing method which calms the body.
I don´t "do" meditation, though I´m told it´s better than sitting around, doing nothing ... I´d rather just be philosophical - and not think about it. (End of attempts at humour).

It´s not to be confused with meditation, simply a breathing method which calms the body.
I don´t "do" meditation, though I´m told it´s better than sitting around, doing nothing ... I´d rather just be philosophical - and not think about it. (End of attempts at humour).

I really like you. You are a true thinker. I admire that and am like-minded, for better or worse! God help me if I ever fall into conspiracy traps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Shiloh, that´s really kind. I have resonated with some of your thoughts, and do I detect a hint of equivocation regarding thinking ? "For better or worse," I can relate to both of those, often wishing I had more control over this drunken rocking-horse mind that can´t concentrate on anything for more than ...... oooooh look there goes a butterfly ...

My Grandfather would often say "Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes, I just sits.¨
For me, the latter are the "Golden Moments."
I used to find them in my work, now retired I sit in the sun and carve spoons from olive branches.
There´s just the wood, and the knife, and I can disappear for ages.
Saludos desde España.

Thank you Shiloh, that´s really kind. I have resonated with some of your thoughts, and do I detect a hint of equivocation regarding thinking ? "For better or worse," I can relate to both of those, often wishing I had more control over this drunken rocking-horse mind that can´t concentrate on anything for more than ...... oooooh look there goes a butterfly ...

My Grandfather would often say "Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes, I just sits.¨
For me, the latter are the "Golden Moments."
I used to find them in my work, now retired I sit in the sun and carve spoons from olive branches.
There´s just the wood, and the knife, and I can disappear for ages.
Saludos desde España.

How lovely it is to find relaxation, a respite from having too many thoughts.

beefeaters gin , Q tonic , and half a lime freshly squeezed is good anti covid/malaria medicine , 3-4 times a week at bedtime , moderation

no beers , NO whiskies , etc etc , just gin and tonic

Yikes, gin makes me crazy even more than tequila. Tito's vodka just keeps me soothed.

Latest posts

Back