Slow growth & brown leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thai_User

Not really sure
Reaction score
In the first pic the 3 plants in the front are 24 days old from sprouts. As you can see the one far left is looking great. The 2 to the right are the problem. The lower leaves have turned completely brown and they are very, very slowly forming upper leaves that immediately have brown tips that curl up on one and down on the other. I had thought I over watered in the first week so I let the soil dry throughout and then saturated about a week ago. I did pinch these 2 at about 15 days because they were really stretched. Guess I'd over done it. :holysheep: I think I am just wasting two pots at the moment.

Any way to bring em back?:watchplant:

1-25 watt CFL each plant about 4 inches away
No nutes at all
Regular potting soil

008.jpg

014.jpg

Whats the ph of your soil and feeding water? What brand soil are you using?

BBP, u got caught me with my pants down! :holysheep::cry:. If I could read Thai language I may be able to tell you about the soil and I don't have a PH meter. But they have the same soil and water as the plant that is doing well. Sorry for inadequate answer.:eek:

same strain? same conditions affect strains differently. i hate to say it, but if you dont know whats in your soil and you got no ph test you are really rollin the dice my friend.

Lights are about 2-1/2" away. I went to the local garden shop today and asked for a PH tester and I just confused them. The Thais possibly have their own word for PH but I doubt it. They typically pick up english for these sort of things. The good thing is they had the nutes I was looking for. I think anyway....it says NPK 21-21-21+B on the bottle. Is that correct for veg? The weird thing is that one of the three plants is doing really well while the other two are not under the same conditions. I am pretty sure I used seeds from the same bag for all of them.

Latest posts

Back