slowly fig new camera .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk

Reaction score
im just exsperimenting with camera here .

could you get that a little closer or maybe focus it a little better? cant hardly seem to make it out... :)

I'm having a little trouble making those pictures out myself.

OOOPS ill just try again later figured out to use camera /cam figured out how to upload them on computer just cant remember how to get the efing things in here .

ps weeddog i dont think i can match your pics yet lol.exspecially that mother ww you flowered .

Bubonic Chronic said:
what strain is that!?!?!? looks to dank to even harvest.

im sorry i kept missing your funny humor,but its better to find that now than never friend.

I presume you have figured your camera out by now Skunk.

Bubonic Chronic's Last Activity: 09-06-2006

This post is 3 years, 3 and a half months old ;)

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
I presume you have figured your camera out by now Skunk.

Bubonic Chronic's Last Activity: 09-06-2006

This post is 3 years, 3 and a half months old ;)

:peace:
that is why i tell people my handle should be slowazzzz lol .

well here ya go since i got my arm broken and made fun of all this time lol.

these pics may give away my other handle in other forums but heck i honestly dont have anything to hide.

so how do yall like my pics of the blowfish,medman,herijuana and a cross or 2 of my own?

my favorite pic is of my shepard named Bohreguard ,Boh for short . my friend in another forum friend named Seamaiden named him for me and she is a wonderful person always there to help you in anyways she can even if she doesnt know the answer she still trys and stick with you till the end to help find an answer for you as i know many of my friends here and other forums are as caring but i felt this was the right time to let you guys knows shes 1 of us and as helpful as can be.

m_wwmans april 10th 09 014.jpg

m_wwmans april 10th 09 027.jpg

m_wwmans april 10th 09 031.jpg

m_wwmans april 10th 09 011.jpg

m_wwmans april 10th 09 022.jpg

m_wwmans april 10th 09 057.jpg

m_saturday pictures 027.jpg

Latest posts

Back