Slowmo's Russian Rocket Fuel Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my buddies drink and smoke while we play i just can't do it. i played for years then had to take a break for a few years and i've just started playing again in the last couple of years. so when i smoke or drink i start to over think what im doing and to change things in my swing.. not a good idea for me. we have ton's of courses around here. just about every subdivision south of me has one seems like

So slowmo, I am not the baby talking kind, but I did when I saw your babies, how sweet.

thanks RB, just gotta figure out why the leaves are twisting like that.

My RRFs had some weird leafs on them as well. Some wouldn't even develop into a whole leaf, Could just be a bad seed. Heat can also cause leafs to do that.

my temp is good at plant level, low 70's ambient temps isn't much higher. ph is 6.3 could have been that does of bloom food fox farm said to give it but i doubt it since i used very little. im just gonna wait till the next set comes out and see what they're doing.

Don't give it any ferts, it is just a baby, she (they) will be fine.

i've always gave my babies a real light feeding, however this is my first auto grow so. they might be a little more nute sensitive than the plants i've grown in the past. the fox farm feeding chart says to feed seedlings the bloom nutes the first week @ 2 tbls per gallon. it's NPK is crazy low. it's 0.01 0.3 0.7
so i don't think that little bit of feeding is gonna hurt much

ya i got some MI5 and Onyx babys and I get those krinkled leafs too, i think its do to my 400hps light being to close cuz there with my 3 28 day old girls. Im just about to give my babys a lil dose of the fox farm big bloom, its just guano and worm casting.

I had thrown a handful of old RRF Bushy pheno beans in soak. Got a couple poppin and planted now slowmo.
Figure Id grow a couple along with you.

I get a couple with crinkled leaves every now and then. I dont pay it any mind. It grows through it every time. Think some of my problem is packing the dirt to tight. Like if its super dry soil before I plant, and its the first wetting. It does seem to compact tighter until relaxing back.

my soil seems pretty airy compared to the soil i used in the past. but it's been so long since i've grown anything its hard to remember. lol

not much to update on. they my babies seem to be happy and growing. i'll report back in a day or two with some pics. hope everyone is doing well.

SpearChucker are you gonna start a journal on them. if you don't plan to you can post your pics right here in mine along with mine. we can make this a community journal. anyone growing RRF feel free to jump right in

Thats a mighty kind offer slowmo. I will be starting mine in a week or so so will look forward to seeing yours a little ahead of mine.

i've got two that are about a week behind the others. they took a little longer to break ground but it's ok. i just won't use those 2 in my attempt to make seeds. it's crazy to see trichs on such small plants. i wish i had a camera that would capture them

Jericho, how are you doin this morning. the way i look at it this. if someone want to see a journal on RRF why not have several different growers posting in one thread so all the info is in one place rather than 3 or4 threads. that way it's easier to find. i only do journals to kill time not to keep up with what i've done to them. i write all that down on a calender. when you get your started jump right in if you want

slowmo77 said:
my soil seems pretty airy compared to the soil i used in the past.

What soil are you using Slo?

I grow a lot of Auto's due to my situation, always manage a big girl or 2 though ;)

I personally find no feed till sex shows is best, they grow fast to get sex showing so they can get pollinated early to pass seeds in the short life.

I feed when sex shows only.

Just the way I do it.

:peace:

Thanks for the info HIE, right now im using Promix BX. i figured i'd treat this like every other strain i've grown since its my first run at auto's. they seem to be growing really fast. this is really a trial run for seeds not really worried about gettin alot of smoke since its for my mother and she won't smoke but a few hits a day.

Hey slowmo I read your post about the twisting looking leaves and every auto I ran wich isnt too many but they all had this and grow out of it quick, dont be concerned about that. My RoadRunners I have going now have that

I'm currently growing RRF x easy ryders that I got from a breeding I did last year. I started some in Pro mix with no nutes til they showed sex and others I started in ffof soil. The ones in the ffof were 3 times the size and showed sex quicker then the ones in promix.So they seem to grow better when given nute early (from my experience). Then after 30 days I started feeding GH 3 part nutes 1/2 strength with bio bloom as an additive. Right now I'm at day 58 and the plants are around 24 inches tall and the main colas are the size of softballs! Its unreal how good these autos can produce when grown in the right conditions.
I'm also giving Budswell as an extra additive.
Good luck with your grow. You picked and awesome strain.

i started to get ocean forest or happy frog but decided to use promix. i might go buy a bag for the next batch i run.

Latest posts

Back