Slowmo's Russian Rocket Fuel Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, heres a few pics of the HBD im running for seed.
since they're for seed i decided to try different size containers to see how it effected the plant.. 1 is in a 3 gallon pot the other is in a 1 gallon pot.. so far they look just alike size wise. i have noticed the plant in the larger pot looks happier.. both plants are already starting to fade from the bottom up. i gave them and extra shot of N yesterday in hopes of stopping it since they're still early in flowering..

april 4th 002.jpg

april 4th 003.jpg

april 4th 004.jpg

thanks everyone. they're gonna have tons of seeds on them.. shouldn't run out for a while

Cool Mo!-)
sounds like Lots of seeds!
BTW, how long do seeds stay useable?

i've used some well over 2 years old before. i've heard of seeds sprouting that were 5 and 6 years old. it depends on how you store them.. if done right i'd say they last a long time.

i'll be giving most of these away to friends im sure.

ok got some new seeds in today.. heres what i got..
single fem seeds
Onyx
Super Cali Haze
Northern Lights Auto
Bubblelicious auto
Road Runner #2
than 5 or 6 regular NewYork Lemon Diesel autos
im gonna try to make some crosses with some of these using pollen from the Himilayan blue diesel i've already collected, some masterlow pollen i'll be collecting soon and i hope to get some pollen from the NYLD aswell.. any thoughts on crosses.

Hey Slowmo, did you buy your seeds from attitude? and how exactly do you collect pollen? I think I have an idea but I may be totally wrong :D Thanks mate

slowmo77 said:
ok got some new seeds in today.. heres what i got..
single fem seeds
Onyx
Super Cali Haze
Northern Lights Auto
Bubblelicious auto
Road Runner #2
than 5 or 6 regular NewYork Lemon Diesel autos
im gonna try to make some crosses with some of these using pollen from the Himilayan blue diesel i've already collected, some masterlow pollen i'll be collecting soon and i hope to get some pollen from the NYLD aswell.. any thoughts on crosses.

Are the Bubblelicious autos from Nirvana? If so, you might have non viable autos as Nirvana has had issues and pulled them from thier site but suppliers might still have them on hand.

MosesPMG said:
Hey Slowmo, did you buy your seeds from attitude? and how exactly do you collect pollen? I think I have an idea but I may be totally wrong :D Thanks mate

i got the from a friend but yes a few are from nirvana. i know they've had problems with autos so i guess we'll see.

as for pollen collection. i have a seperate area for males. i let them mature till they're about to open then i pul the sacks and drop in a small container lettin them dry.. once they dry they open and the pollen stays in the container. i do this till i have enough pollen for the job at hand and some left for future use.. lets hear about those crosses you have in mind

niteshft said:
Are the Bubblelicious autos from Nirvana? If so, you might have non viable autos as Nirvana has had issues and pulled them from thier site but suppliers might still have them on hand.

ya im not sure how old these seeds are since they didn't come to m directly from nirvana. a friend had them and shared them with me so i guess we'll see won't we. lol

IMO I would cross either the Bubbleicious or the Road Runner with the masterlow, and cross either onyx or northern lights with the blue diesel

those are the crosses i was thinking about. i can crosses both the bubble and RR with the master low and the same with the other two. i think the final choices will be made when i see how each strain grows out.i might start another journal along with this one. i'll finish this one with the HBD and do one just for the crosses. we'll see i guess

y not the obvious disiel cross=NY blue lemon. though i havent smoked the hbd it sounds like this cross could be a strong pungent sweet taster :D

Latest posts

Back