Small lean-to greenhouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No not the butane honey oil, its a regular product like butter laced with cannibis trimmings, pretty potent considering its done after the shakes pounded in a big keif box. That portagee I'm married to doesn't waste anything, she'll even can the squeal!!
I went garage salein today Jesuse, I don't know if you guys do that, but people here sell there stuff in the front yard and garage and advertise it in the paper and with signs all over town. I bought enough insolated 6 inch flex pipe to channel all the heat from my enclosed hoods outside and then some, for a dollar!!! Bought a double wheeled wheelbarrow for 4 dollars, Its real popular here in America, this 2nd hand stuff.
Here's a pic of two BLZ girls, I put them in with a male plant in a little outside greenhouse to make seed, they had a few mites, I put them in the dark at 4 every afternoon, since the days got longer. they'll still make good seed for future runs., and trading.

P1090149.JPG

P1090153.JPG

P1090146.JPG

"we have 4 bedrooms and only sleep in one and grow in another," If you keep showing me all these beautiful plants ur gonna have to clean one of the other 2 bedrooms out for me:D Love this thread! Great job SKAG:woohoo:

skag i was at a carboot sale today simlar to yard sales,,,,,my mums cuz from newjersy and i went over when i was young lad for 3 weeks ,,,,while in the states i went to couple yard sales good bargins,,,, i was at a carbooty few weeks ago and saw 1000watt hps for £40 wich is good deal i didnt buy it as im quite para from the heat it gives off ,,,with cops in chopers...peace[j]

Would a carboot be the trunk? lol never really realized how different our language and meanings are, There selling stuff out of the trunk of there car?

thomas 11111 said:
"we have 4 bedrooms and only sleep in one and grow in another," If you keep showing me all these beautiful plants ur gonna have to clean one of the other 2 bedrooms out for me:D Love this thread! Great job SKAG:woohoo:
Thanks Thomas, Hopefully everything works out here, I'm gonna make some desperate moves lol, Gonna bring a whole grow in from outside, I've got some fumigating and stuff to do, but I'm gonna believe in science and spray the girls for bugs and bring them in. I've promised myself not to bring in plants but they,ve just out grown everything I did some LST stuff yesterday, I'm gonna post it on Pua Surfs journal, just showing her some yield stuff. Heres a Pic of the Green to.

P1090127.JPG

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Would a carboot be the trunk? lol never really realized how different our language and meanings are, There selling stuff out of the trunk of there car?
yeh lots of cars go to set spots and trade,,,, ther realy good i get all my bongs and smoking stuff,, straberie plants, and eny bargins ,,,i even go selling stuff some times its good fun and iv made good dosh when im skint[no cash] you meet alsort of folk at bootys iv met few felow tokers,,,some folks sell loot from ther boot[stolen stuff] cigs, booz anything and every thing

it in your boot and round about your car,,basiclay your cars your stoll....///peace[j]

jesuse said:
theos lolie pops look so good ,,,do you get high from them?,,,,, how do you get weed in them ? is it thc coated or something? i have to make thes things ,,,,your green house is the bom to skag cant wait to have much space like yourself,//peace [j]

Thanks for asking about the lollipot receipe, here it is.
3/4 C. Sugar
1/2 C, Light corn syrup
1/4 C. Canna Butter
1-3oz. box Jello any flavor
20 or so Lollipop sticks
IMPORTANT: Prepare your lollipop forms befor starting the syrup.
I use lollipop forms, I got from the hobby store. They come in different designs. Also they have a indent made for the sticks to sit in. It will take 4-5 forms for a batch. They cost $2.00 each, and are professional looking. You will be able to use them over and over again. Spray them will with a cooking spray. If you don't have these , don't sweat it. Use parchment paper. Spray well with cooking spray. Lay your paper out. It will take quite a lot. Next, arange your sitcks, leaving enough room to pour syrup over each stick.
Over Med. heat desolve:Sugar, Butter, & Corn Syrup. Slowly bring to a boil, stiring frequently. Insert a candy thermometer into the syrup & continue cooking until the temperture reaches 300* Remove from the heat & stir in the Jello. Stir until completely desolved.
IMPORTANT: Working Very Quickly & using a metal spoon. Iv'e found a gravy spoon works best. Pour the syrup over the sticks. Trying to cover the stick end with syrup. Cool a few minutes & and they are ready to eat. Wrap them in suran wrap.0r I use little bags & twist ties I also get from the craft store. Makes for a nice gift or hand out to your company. Store them in a air tight container. If the syrup begins to set up befor your done pouring it out. Just slowly reheat the syrup, melting it off your spoon at the same time.
Mr. Skag and I went to a medical marijuana fair recently. I saw venders selling their suckers for $3.00 each. They had the same flower form I had used for my form. So keep this in mind if you are doing any events such as this. I hope you & your friends enjoy your Lollipots as much as we have
Mrs. Skagit Magic

I have total faith in your abilities. You should too! You obviously can accomplish anything you put your mind too. Give em h#$l brother!

thanks mr,mrs skag
im defo gona give these a go soon...peace..meny thanks//[j]

Latest posts

Back