Small spots on fan leaves.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepfriedNugs

Reaction score
This is a single Indica dominant female. Grown in soil, outside. No nutes for almost 3 weeks now as I'm on the backend of flowering and I don't like to fertilize the last few weeks.

So she has these spots on her fan leaves. No other noticeable afflicted areas other then the fan leaves. What is this?

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1410879634042.jpg

i see stuff on my outdoors everynow and again like that i wouldnt worry about it depending on how far the plant is flowering outdoors i use nutrients ohmost every watering until the last week

This is a single Indica dominant female. Grown in soil, outside. No nutes for almost 3 weeks now as I'm on the backend of flowering and I don't like to fertilize the last few weeks.

So she has these spots on her fan leaves. No other noticeable afflicted areas other then the fan leaves. What is this?

View attachment 217427

I wouldn't worry about those spots..... probably just some bug bites, jmo.

Not to worry about bugs?...Looks like you have Thrips...

it's worth a google

:vap-leafy_wave:

Look like bugs to me, you're close enough to finishing....no need to worry. The deer do more damage than the bugs, especially early in growth.

Deers have never touched my plants during floweirng and once they are over a foot tall i never had probs with deers i wouldnt worry about those spots imo :48:

Latest posts

Back