Smart Meters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they came to my house while we were away and installed one without asking consent. wife called to ask the question wt?, and they said they were updating thier system is all. i'll hard check em myself tomorrow...

so i seen this techy dude around here somewheres, maybe he can make me a scrambler? (and i aint talking chicken salad);)

i'll let you know what i find out after drs tomorrow. ima demand they bring the old meter back. tell em this one aint american made, got a crack in it. tell em that red flashing light is making my racing pidgeons go buggy and costing me money, and darn bird flew slap into it and broke it, and its neck. and that i really liked that bird. send em a bill for six grand in lifetime losses...:p :cool: ......................:D...(be about same type of poaching they doing me eh?)

they hung up on me three times...its really awesome to have a lawyer on retainer that loves my work.:hubba: ...he said to come on over with my demands, and he would certify, and fax it over to them over a blunt tonight.:D

i'll let you know our outcome bro...btw, the smart meter they installed on my power pole is 3 watts...:eek: ....

(just had to send me out on another space walk mission didnt you art)? over...:D

dman1234 said:
I have had one for over 3 yrs, nothing to worry about.

not yet anyway eh d? ;) but check it out...if the gman wants to know how many flushes it takes me to get that log outta here, i'm all for rubbing it in his nose.:rolleyes:

this comes down to a basic courtesy situation for me. you have to climb over a locked gate when i'm away, that is posted telling you not too, walk 100 yds thru beware of dog signs, (which were guarding inside), just to see the meter...(power reader comes same day every month, and i walk him/her to the pole to take reading)...if i happen to not be home for any reason on that one day a month, they already know there are dogs loose that can kill you, and were asked to not enter, but to simply estimate my usage...i've not been absent but one time in 12 years to walk them into the beast...

been set up this way a long, long time too...

common courtesy was not on thier mind once they tresspassed, and 'stole' my perfectly good meter...

the beast has awaken!!! ...and hes carrying the news!!!

it just irks me to no end they will show total disregard, and disrespect in this manner...if i dont make a stand on this, i may as well bend over and tattoo an occupy this sign to my cheeks...:eek: :holysheep:

I hear you about the tresspassing, but they didnt steal your meter, its theirs to begin with, but with that said i do agree on the tresspassing, go get em.

Irish said:
they hung up on me three times...its really awesome to have a lawyer on retainer that loves my work.:hubba: ...he said to come on over with my demands, and he would certify, and fax it over to them over a blunt tonight.:D

i'll let you know our outcome bro...btw, the smart meter they installed on my power pole is 3 watts...:eek: ....

(just had to send me out on another space walk mission didnt you art)? over...:D

I have 3 watts, too, Irish. You must live in the middle of nowhere, as well:D. Good luck with the lawyer. From everything I've read, no one has successfully gotten our utility to restore their old meter and nothing is stopping them from, as you say, trespassing to swap the meters :cool:.

ArtVandolay said:
I have 3 watts, too, Irish. You must live in the middle of nowhere, as well:D. Good luck with the lawyer. From everything I've read, no one has successfully gotten our utility to restore their old meter and nothing is stopping them from, as you say, trespassing to swap the meters :cool:.
They'll stop it when the law busts their oss for tresspassing. It's his property. Unless there's a disclosure in his paperwork, if any exists at all, saying that they're allowed to trespass onto his property for maintainance concerns, the court has to uphold the law.

-nasty

This is intrusive but it does get rid of the meter reader snooping around.

it was more of a warning to make them understand they could be responsible for sending anyone onto MY property, with whatever outcome happens.(once thats sent thru proper channels, we call that the cover your six warning shot)...

the sign on the gate clearly states MY rules...

the rules dont ever change...just because you have property belonging to you sitting on my property, don't mean you can abuse my rules and not be held responsible cause you have more money! thier money is whats choking thier better judgement. just because i'm a poor farmer, don't mean i'm deaf, dumb, blind, and a poor farmer...

they are the problem we as a whole are cursed with now...only one thing they understand from my point of view is absolutely nothing. not even a severe beating can hurt that kinda money. were all collateral damage brothers. no one gets out alive. :rolleyes:

look at it like this. why should i be taxed by something i already pay you for, and on my property i supposedly own, that i am already paying some one else taxes for? got me feeling all over-taxed here already to want to pull this tresspass card on me just to spy on me, or lowball me. that kind sirs is offensive to me, and also pretty aggresive move to infringe on what little right i'm afforded now...

besides, i always pay up on time and in full. no need to throw a sucker punch. and besides, i got a pretty hard head, the law allows i can throw one back! can you dig it...
:48:

Latest posts

Back